Forums

Tour Compression Socks

•  

I have tried both the high and the short ones.  Nothing better on the feet and calfs.  I am out to get a few more pairs so I can wear them to work each day.  My feet and legs do not feel as beat up come sundown and it is certainly attributable to the compression socks.

Great release

• 1738 points

Awesome news Devin, and CTiger thanks for the feedback as well.  Ya I will try the socks they sound pretty awesome.

•  

Do not have any in my collection of FJ socks, but after to listening to everyone, just might have to give them a try....being an avid walking, could not hurt these old dogs.......  :-)

• 1676 points

I got some new running shoes and the sales girl was pushing her brands compression socks.  Said they are the best made and no other brand makes compression socks.  I pulled out  my smart phone and showed her the FJ offerings, and she just shrugged and said OK.  Now if only the no show FJ compression sock would make it's way to the public I could have truly comfortable feet all the time.  

• 676 points

Thanks for the info Devin.  I will be ordering some then.

•  

The crew compression socks are great for the calf and feet!  I've been wearing those for many years now.  It's great for walking.  I like that FootJoy now have them available.

But, I've called/emailed Golfsmith and golflocker.com for the low cut- no show FootJoy compression socks, no one could tell me when they're arriving in their store.

Anyone know who has them at hand?

• 1676 points

I am ordering them from the course I work at Noel.  I have yet to see them around Tulsa as of yet as well.  I just have to have them for work, so I can feel good enough to walk nine holes after my shifts.  They are for sure good for the feet.  Hope you find some soon.