Forums

Tour Compression Socks

•  

Has anyone tried these? What are your thoughts?? Just ordered a few pair to try them out...

• 4586 points

I have not, let us know how it goes as I was looking at them also.

• 636 points

I got a pair and will use them this Sunday.  Will give a review afterwards.

• 1720 points

I have used compression socks before and they work great.  Have yet to try the new FJ offering, but have it ready for use.  Might try it out this weekend, got a full slate of golf lined up and will need to be fresh on my feet the whole time.

• 749 points

Best Socks FJ MAKES!!! Just walked with them last weekend and normally my feet ache a little but had those on and no pain at all Amazing socks!!!!!!!!!

• 672 points

Thanks Redskins. I will give them a try.

• 636 points

My Sunday plans fell through, but I got to walk 9 holes on Monday.  I've tried the Sigvaris (182c) compression socks over the last couple of years for long travel days and when walking on the course.  They're great, but are a little thick and not good for hot days because they really hold the sweat.

This brings me to the FJ Tour Compression socks.  Thinner than the Sigvaris, just as comfortable, and are very good wicking moisture away, so my feet weren't sweaty and the socks weren't weighed down with sweat afterwards.  My legs and feet felt fine as well.  Interested to see how they fare on much warmer days, and also interested to see how the sport length are.  But the Tour Compression socks were great.  Possibly better than the Merino wool socks, but need some time before making a judgement on that.  

• 243 points

The compression socks are fantastic! I will now wear nothing but these. Comfort is unbelievable and ankle band is nice and snug so no slipping down over heel while wearing.

• 2240 points

Anybody know if they come in extended sizes?  I would like to give them a try.  

• 1720 points

I am waiting for the ultra low cut/no show model to come out so I can be styling while I play.  And it gives me that ultra cool sock tan line.  hahahahaha, just love that.

•  

Ok, it is official...four rounds with the new socks and they are incredible! I cannot believe how cool and comfortable they are from the start to the finish!

•  

kmcmellen
    Anybody know if they come in extended sizes?  I would like to give them a try.

I wear a 14 FJ Icon and they fit perfect with the standard size...I do not believe they are offered in extended sizing...

•  

Chris92009
    Ok, it is official...four rounds with the new socks and they are incredible! I cannot believe how cool and comfortable they are from the start to the finish!

These are incredible socks...I am buying more since they are the best sock I ever tried...the compression feature in the over the calf model are great and keep my lower legs energized for the round walking!

•  

These seem to be virtually the TechSof Sport sock in solid color. Did you find the Tour Compression to be noticeably different from the TechSof?

•  

fredcloss
    These seem to be virtually the TechSof Sport sock in solid color. Did you find the Tour Compression to be noticeably different from the TechSof?

They are very different, the Tour Compression is very thin and far tighter than the TechSof model.  It is not cushioned like our other socks.  

I began to wear the Tour Compression at tour events where you are standing for 8-9 hours straight, they made a huge difference in how my feet feel after those long days.  Most of FJ tried them at the PGA Show, some wore them the first day and not the second or vice versa.  The day you don't wear them you notice a difference, big time.