Forums

Over the calf.

• 4846 points

DG,

What are the odds of FJ coming out a over the calf model?

•  

Our FJ Tour Compression Crew is that long, also the ProDry fashion socks can be extended that high.  

• 4925 points

How about the knee highs ;)

• 4846 points

I have a 8.5 shoe size. I want a over the calf sock that fit my feet and come up over my calf. I find that most sport socks don't fit my feet and come up over my calf. I am not opposed to buying womens models to achieve a good fit.

•  

Tim Tiger has some that might work but they require a garter belt plus they are fish net and have a seam up the back.

Since Tim has lost all that weight he also has various styles and colors of women's lingerie for sale (slightly used but in dire need of a good cleaning and sanitizing). However he intends to keep all the leopard prints and have them altered.

•  

Attached is a pick of the ProDry fashion socks Dev mentions above.  As you can see the socks can be pulled up if you like them high.  Also, you will see my FJ Professionals and FJ Performance pants.  Just happens to be a Professional FJ Day up here in cold New England.

• 4846 points

BostonBuzza
    Attached is a pick of the ProDry fashion socks Dev mentions above.  As you can see the socks can be pulled up if you like them high.  Also, you will see my FJ Professionals and FJ Performance pants.  Just happens to be a Professional FJ Day up here in cold New England.

Perfect. I wasn't sure if they would stay up.

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    Our FJ Tour Compression Crew is that long, also the ProDry fashion socks can be extended that high.

Yeah, for "Mondo and the 7 Dwarfs" maybe.....

•  

BostonBuzza

Brian, are those your office knickers? Come on man..... And while I'm at it, how about a little polish on those shoes buddy. Jeez.

You really didn't think this would slip by did you?

•  

Tar Heel
    BostonBuzzaAttached is a pick of the ProDry fashion socks Dev mentions above.  As you can see the socks can be pulled up if you like them high.  Also, you will see my FJ Professionals and FJ Performance pants.  Just happens to be a Professional FJ Day up here in cold New England.

Brian, are those your office knickers? Come on man..... And while I'm at it, how about a little polish on those shoes buddy. Jeez.

I'm on the "polish your shoes" bandwagon, Randy.

•  

golfchick
    Tar HeelBostonBuzzaAttached is a pick of the ProDry fashion socks Dev mentions above.  As you can see the socks can be pulled up if you like them high.  Also, you will see my FJ Professionals and FJ Performance pants.  Just happens to be a Professional FJ Day up here in cold New England.

I'm on the "polish your shoes" bandwagon, Randy.

Let's take up a collection to get Brian a shoeshine

Anybody got change for a quarter?

•  

Pulled up the Performance pants in order to get the full look of the sock.  If you want to come out East and walk through the city of Boston each day with all of this snow still sticking around, I bet you would also have a hard time keeping shoes scuff and salt free.  I rotate my shoes through the week and shine them up over the weekend.   Give the guy a break.....your keen eye is just too good.

•  

Let me publish my address.  I could use the spare change.  That way I can give the shoe shine guy a good pay day for keeping me looking good in my FJ's

•  

Randy, attached is today's pic with shoes that have a bit more shine to them, also FJ Glen Plaid Pants (not cut to Knicker length) and FJ ProDry fashion socks with a Vokey Merion sweater for the day.

• 4846 points

Note to self. Have shoes shined before posting pics on FJ community.