Forums

Low Cut

•  

How low are the Tech Soft and Pro Dry low cut socks?  Is one lower cut than the other?  I really like a no show sock. 

•  

Depends on your shoe size... the cuts are very similar.  Both are no show for me and I am size 12.

Hope that helps.

•  

Give me no-show any day. About the only  time I wearr a different sock is in the really cold weather. Then it is back to a cotton sock that goes about 8 inches above the shoe line.

•  

Thanks for the update.  I am a size 10, so hopefully they will still be "no show".  It never gets too cold here for me not to wear them.

•  

At size 10 it might be kind of close but should still be a no show.  Generally socks kind of "stretch" to fit the larger feet so maybe yours are perfect size!  Give them a shot, I don't think you will be disappointed.

•  

I'm a no show sock wearer as well so thanks for helping me know the difference between the two.

•  

+1 agreed

•  

Just tried the new low cuts we got and they are great. Nicest feeling sock I have ever had.

•  

I noticed yesterday during a visit to a local golf store that the Tech Soft socks given as a gift to the Ambassadors actually comes in a shorter version than the ones given out.  I was unaware of this.

While this low cut is not as low as the no show -- they are clearly shorter than the ones given out.

• 3627 points

As a guy with pretty short legs, I like the no shows as they make my legs look longer! (Probably not, but I take the little victories).