Forums

New compression sock - Low Cut?

• 112 points

If you're keeping score, I'm a fan of the no-show length as well...Black!

• 625 points

•  

Great image, wore the FJ Tour Compression crew at Riviera today and my feet have rarely felt better!  Nine hours on your feet can cause some stress and these make foot fatigue an afterthought.  You really have to try the sock to understand the benefit it can provide!  

• 483 points

Devin,

You said in an earlier post -

"If the sock does well at retail I could see us expanding to low cuts, perhaps this summer. ;-)"

Let's just do away with that now, they WILL sell good if this post is any indication.  I hate to wear socks but have to for many reasons.  Low cut or No Show is all I like to wear, even at work.

Go ahead and make the decision.

I hope LA is nice, it is 28 degrees (but no snow) where I am.

FYI I have a 910D2 and I trading that in for a 913D2 today.  Very excited!!!!!!

• 625 points

When and where will these go on sale?

• 625 points

Found them!  TGW.com

www.tgw.com/.../mens

www.tgw.com/.../mens

Looks like they'll be available on March 1.

•  

I'm excited to try them but no low cut is a deal breaker for me.

•  

tdogg21

Same here tdogg21. I will hope they sell well and wait for the low cut to be released.

Tyler

•  

Tyler Higley
    tdogg21

Same here tdogg21. I will hope they sell well and wait for the low cut to be released.

Tyler

I am will you guys on the low cuts and hope we can get them in black, white, navy, and maybe khaki......dreaming aren't I.....orange and lime would be cool......just dropping some hints....:-)

•  

Tyler Higley
    tdogg21

Tyler

Must be a Millennial thing, I too will wait for the low cut.  I love the marino's and picked up a bunch of pairs, so those will tide me over.

•  

girlsgotgolf
    Hope to see the new CS cross over into Women's...As DG notes LC definitely a must wear !

Plus 1!

•  

Will give them a shot, but once short weather comes into play it is only no-shows for me.

• 625 points

And they have them at Golf Locker, too. Cheaper than at TGW.com.

www.golflocker.com/.../mens-golf-socks.html

•  

Yeah, I get an email from them also.....great price on both styles....those guys in Tampa do a great job.....my number one place to shop online.......