Forums

ProDry Limited Edition Fashion Crew Golf Socks

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    tdogg21I'm looking at getting some of the ProDry Lightweight Dress socks that are on clearance at golflocker.  But I have a question for the more fashionable people here.  When would I wear a tan colored sock?  I don't think I've ever worn one before and didn't know what to match it with. When you wear tan/khaki colored pants. NEVER wear black socks with that color pant!

Hmm.....Looks like I've been making some mistakes.  I've gone with low cut black socks for years.  I figured that was an easy way to go when you don't know.  haha.  

•  

tdogg21
    Devin_Gmittertdogg21I'm looking at getting some of the ProDry Lightweight Dress socks that are on clearance at golflocker.  But I have a question for the more fashionable people here.  When would I wear a tan colored sock?  I don't think I've ever worn one before and didn't know what to match it with. When you wear tan/khaki colored pants. NEVER wear black socks with that color pant!

Hmm.....Looks like I've been making some mistakes.  I've gone with low cut black socks for years.  I figured that was an easy way to go when you don't know.  haha.

Oh my...... Send in the fashion police.

Black certainly goes with many things, but NOT everything. The only acceptable reason to have on a black sock is if you had on black shoes and a black shirt.

If you wear a tan slack, the sock should coordinate with some other color in your ensemble. Sock doesn't need to be tan, but perhaps a navy if you had navy shirt on or something.  

• 1962 points

Thank's for this thread. Ive been looking for a couple pair's with lime :)

•  

Tar Heel
    tdogg21Devin_Gmittertdogg21I'm looking at getting some of the ProDry Lightweight Dress socks that are on clearance at golflocker.  But I have a question for the more fashionable people here.  When would I wear a tan colored sock?  I don't think I've ever worn one before and didn't know what to match it with. When you wear tan/khaki colored pants. NEVER wear black socks with that color pant!

Black certainly goes with many things, but NOT everything. The only acceptable reason to have on a black sock is if you had on black shoes and a black shirt.

If you wear a tan slack, the sock should coordinate with some other color in your ensemble. Sock doesn't need to be tan, but perhaps a navy if you had navy shirt on or something.

I find it's easier to just wear pants that are long enough no one can see your socks!  haha.

•  

tdogg21
    Tar Heeltdogg21Devin_Gmittertdogg21I'm looking at getting some of the ProDry Lightweight Dress socks that are on clearance at golflocker.  But I have a question for the more fashionable people here.  When would I wear a tan colored sock?  I don't think I've ever worn one before and didn't know what to match it with. When you wear tan/khaki colored pants. NEVER wear black socks with that color pant!

I find it's easier to just wear pants that are long enough no one can see your socks!  haha.

So, no shorts for you in the summertime.......lol

•  

Last evening my order of FJ ProDry Limited Edition socks showed up. I got a couple striped pairs (Navy/Tan/Yellow, Graphite/Grey/Pink) plus a low cut pair that's Navy/Yellow. These are as anticipated, awesome and beautiful. Love the color combos.

Now if only my Nassau Collection apparel would arrive!

•  

ChuckZ
    tdogg21Tar Heeltdogg21Devin_Gmittertdogg21I'm looking at getting some of the ProDry Lightweight Dress socks that are on clearance at golflocker.  But I have a question for the more fashionable people here.  When would I wear a tan colored sock?  I don't think I've ever worn one before and didn't know what to match it with. When you wear tan/khaki colored pants. NEVER wear black socks with that color pant!

So, no shorts for you in the summertime.......lol

I don't wear crew length socks with my shorts.

• 4925 points

thanks for the link/reminder on these socks. There are certainly some good deals/offers at GL!