Forums

ProDry Limited Edition Fashion Crew Golf Socks

•  

Just received an email from my favorite mailorder, golflocker.com.  $19.95 a pair and if you buy 2 or more pair you save a dollar a pair.  16 different colors/styles.  For those fond of socks.......  :-)

•  

There are some pretty cool color schemes in the nix, but I have to say, $20 for a pair of socks may be a little rich for my blood right now.  

•  

I wouldn't go jumping on that deal -  in Catalog the socks are listed at $10.00 retail.  There are 4 different socks for each collection.

•  

$10 is much more in-line with my budget.  I just picked up a ton of FJ dress socks for $3.94 a pair.  Now that is a good deal for quality.  I guess I will have to wait on these until they hit the pro shop

•  

Go Hokies
    I wouldn't go jumping on that deal -  in Catalog the socks are listed at $10.00 retail.  There are 4 different socks for each collection.

golflocker lists the msrp at $20 and the catalog lists the msrp at $10 and I do not see a deal in this at all......first time they have listed a bad deal....going to give them a call and check this out....thanks.....not into socks

•  

Bobby, you are right....I called golflocker and they said that it was an error on their part....they were supposed to be listed at $9.95 a pair.....and $8.95 if you buy 2 or more pair.....they thanked me for calling in their error.....thanks guy........

•  

FYI, The FJ socks are $9.95 a pair. NOT $19.95 at Golflocker.com. Still save $1.00 per pair if you buy two or more.

•  

Don, the ones Chuck mentioned are listed as $19.95 ea, save $1 when buying two or more.  Let's see if he gets any clarification from GL when he calls.

•  

Oops, just checked the GL site and they have changed the price from $19.95 ea. to $9.95 ea., like Don said.  Guess they mixed them up with the Merino wool socks or something.

• 2377 points

I actually had an email this AM from GolfLocker and checked them out.  they were listed at $19.95 vs $20 retail which I questioned as well.  They apparently caught their error and have since changed it to $9.95 with save $1 if you buy 2 pair.  

•  

Awesome! Now that's what Im talking about. An order is on the way....

•  

I'm looking at getting some of the ProDry Lightweight Dress socks that are on clearance at golflocker.  But I have a question for the more fashionable people here.  When would I wear a tan colored sock?  I don't think I've ever worn one before and didn't know what to match it with.

•  

If you go to golflocker.com the new line up of socks is available. This includes some new low cut socks, most importantly some Navy colored ones to compliment the Nassau Collection. Thank you Jessica for coming through on this! Can't wait for these to show up!

And pricing has been corrected, with the inclusion of a deal; Buy 2 pairs and save $1.00 on each pair (certain styles only)

•  

tdogg21
    I'm looking at getting some of the ProDry Lightweight Dress socks that are on clearance at golflocker.  But I have a question for the more fashionable people here.  When would I wear a tan colored sock?  I don't think I've ever worn one before and didn't know what to match it with.

When you wear tan/khaki colored pants. NEVER wear black socks with that color pant!

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    tdogg21I'm looking at getting some of the ProDry Lightweight Dress socks that are on clearance at golflocker.  But I have a question for the more fashionable people here.  When would I wear a tan colored sock?  I don't think I've ever worn one before and didn't know what to match it with. When you wear tan/khaki colored pants. NEVER wear black socks with that color pant!

Tell that to Steve Stricker, he wears black socks with everything. Steve doesn't push the fashion envelope, he just barely leans against it. :-)