Forums

Sandal socks

•  

First of all, let me go on record here: no socks with sandals. But I saw Ian Poulter's Christmas posts about the gifts he got from his family, and one was Sandal socks - white tube socks with sandals printed on them. Pretty funny. 

• 1090 points

Very funny! Thanks for sharing

•  

HAHAHA!!!!!!!! That is awesome... I can see myself using a pair of those for a party.

•  

This reminds me of the Romans in ancient times!  

• 2385 points

gee is that what you are supposed to wear with the FJ sandals?  Oh and soon that post should go away with the new shoes for 2013 and those wonderful sandals.  

• 3694 points

That is great.  I should get a pair of these just to drive my wife nuts!  I also agree with you GC, definitely no socks and sandals!

•  

That is funny.

•  

Let's be sure to NOT start the 2014 Shoe topic with a photo of those once again!

• 1090 points

Agreed! These would drive my wife nuts and I want a pair for that reason.

•  

I wonder if the socks come in a different color?

•  

Don't even go there, Bobby.

•  

golfchick
    First of all, let me go on record here: no socks with sandals. But I saw Ian Poulter's Christmas posts about the gifts he got from his family, and one was Sandal socks - white tube socks with sandals printed on them. Pretty funny.

Quite the site!

•  

until I read the post completely and realized they were socks made to look like sandals and socks I was petrified someone would wear those...

very funny....

•  

Living near the beach, flip flops and sandals are a way of life, BUT NO WAY would socks be worn with them for a local......when we see those at the beach, you know there is a tourist because of the plaid shorts and a striped shirt that go with them........lol

• 704 points

Those are pretty funny haha.  where di dyou find those golfchick?