Forums

Latest Acquisitions

•  

nice haul Ted!  i've eyed up golf locker's selection a few times, but haven't pulled the trigger.  i already have about 15-20 pairs of socks i can wear to play golf, and honestly, i do laundry more often than i play golf these days.

• 1763 points

Likewise Ted, love the new FJ socks (stripes and argyles) are fun and comfy.

•  

TNT009
    GGG will be in love!      Nice socks!

You are groovin, Ted....

•  

mmm mmm mmm!  Well done

•  

I've had exceptional luck with these socks.  Every pair fits well and wears extremely comfortably.  An interesting point I've noticed recently.  The red sock in all current advertisements has a red FJ on the top, while mine have a grey FJ.  Any reason why?  or is this just an anomaly.

•  

pulplvr
    I've had exceptional luck with these socks.  Every pair fits well and wears extremely comfortably.  An interesting point I've noticed recently.  The red sock in all current advertisements has a red FJ on the top, while mine have a grey FJ.  Any reason why?  or is this just an anomaly.

Does it have the same bottom as your sock?  

•  

The red ones on the web site are different than mine.  According to my invoice, mine are ProDry Fashion Limited Edition Sport Socks, white with red and grey and single red stripe, style 160211.  The photo on the invoice shows a red FJ, if that helps.

•  

It is likely a rolling change that we have not had they chance to update catalog photography for.