Forums

Socktans

• 1466 points

Guess I've just learned to embrace it! very well said, shows how many hours you put in!

• 4943 points

Well some genius came up with swimsuits that allows the sun through...how about shoes ;)

• 819 points

golferdrmjr
    It's the Mark of a Player!  :-)

I agree.  

I have never really worried about it.

•  

Wear sandals!

• 2756 points

golferdrmjr
    It's the Mark of a Player!  :-)

Couldn't agree more!  I'm so proud of my tan line...just means I'm getting my rounds in.

• 1652 points

I just leave it alone, since it is a funny conversation piece when I am with my girlfriend.  I worry more about the farmers tan I am getting when I am at work or just on the course practicing/playing.  

• 4931 points

Played a round with a fellow that was barefoot (no sock tan) when I was on vacation. Retired accountant played 200+ rounds a year. Quirky.

• 4943 points

Or just wear pants ;).

Where I live now, even though it's in the high 80's/low 90's F, most people wear pants and walk!

•  

miniwarmth
    Or just wear pants ;).

Where I live now, even though it's in the high 80's/low 90's F, most people wear pants and walk!

Don't think I could go that route in Charleston.....humidity too high.....the southern ladies have beautiful suntan lines and we golfers have our golf tan lines....it all works out.....we carry our "badges of honor" proudly in the South..... cz : )