Forums

New FJ ProDry Fashion Socks

•  

What do you think about the new FJ ProDry Fashion Socks...?  What are your favorite colors!?  I cannot decide which color combination is my favorite...guess I can buy a new pair of socks for each shoe I buy to coordinate! LOL

•  

I like the socks, not sure I would go in that direction personally.  I am not too good with the coordination efforts.

•  

I currently have 7 pairs of the argyles, with black, grey and navy primary colors sporting the pink, raspberry, tan, royal, and steel accents. I am looking very much forward to the stripes and other colors because I'll use them for every day as well as golf.

IMO, there never can be too much color....

•  

All the New FJ ProDry Fashion Socks are groovey from my perspective ! FJ Fashionistas can never have enough socks....So buy the socks first then match them up to shirts, slacks, etc to create styling on course outfits. You will be the talk of the town !!!

•  

All the New FJ ProDry Fashion Socks are groovey from my perspective ! FJ Fashionistas can never have enough socks....So buy the socks first then match them up to shirts, slacks, etc to create styling on course outfits. You will be the talk of the town !!!

•  

• 4420 points

I don't have any yet, but matching socks to your outfit can definitely make you the talk of the course.  My wife is partial to argyle clothing so that's the route I'll be taking :)

• 2781 points

Really like the new looks. I have to pick up a few pairs for the new season and to match the new shirts.

•  

You can't beat the FJ ProDry sock - no matter if solid or argyles -  I purchased the whole box -  planning on doing the same with the two new version when they become available (new stripes and argyles).

•  

I like them, but haven't bought any yet. It's normally too hot for crew socks down here, which explains the 38 degrees we woke up this morning.