Forums

PGA Show 2013 socks

•  

They are closer to the extreme, as far as cushioning underfoot. However I find them to be more breathable overall.  Wear them in the office almost everyday!

•  

So are they like the current argyle's??

P.S. you need to add NAVY to the ProDry Lightweight crews.... seems like a no brainer.

•  

I am open to the left-overs on the cutting room floor.  Send them my way if you need to get rid of them.

•  

Love the selection.  I never see this variaty in my pro-shop.  Thanks for sharing all of these pics.

•  

DG (or Rick), are socks min dozen for orders through pro shops?  Or can they order single pair of these?

•  

No singles - prepacks only.  The pre-packs however are being shipped as an argyle pack and a striped pack.

•  

Justin, The argyle are shipped in 12 pair pre-packs. The solids are 6 pair pre-packs.

•  

Definately some cool looks, and I'm sure comfortable

•  

All the range of the new socks.

• 637 points

The socks look great.  Sciflex look amazing.  Great glove

•  

Here's the sock information -  available June 15th

style 16051 are the argyles

style 16064 are the stripes

these are orders by the dozen - hope this helps

• 1344 points

Nice, ill have to try some!

•  

19hole
    Justin, The argyle are shipped in 12 pair pre-packs. The solids are 6 pair pre-packs.

Rick, are these pre-packs 12 (6) of the same sock or a variety pack?  If variety, are all the socks in a pre-pack the same color scheme, or the same pattern?  Inquiring minds are always seeking more information.

•  

Ordered the striped prepack. Now if June would just get here.

•  

Styling socks, Lg4....Some argyles mixed in would be great too ! You"ll need to post these in 'Show Me Your Socks' thread. Look forward to seeing pics of them iin action on course !

Lusogolf
    All the range of the new socks.