Forums

How About....

•  

In the "show me your socks thread" today I was considering some of the comments contained therein.Made me think...

As FJ starts to grow their brand across apparel there is an opportunity to expand the socks range a bit more. I'm thinking now that there are such nice vibrant colors (Lime, Raspberry, Purple) that some color pops can/should become part of the branding. This could include the shorter roll top socks as well.

Put a simple bit of color in and also pump up the color offerings by adding Navy to the mix. Consider how the sock can become part of the total ensemble. Plenty of opportunity in this area!

•  

To each his own.  I like my classic colors of the short socks.

TT

• 4617 points

I agree with Tar Heel - more colors! Amp it up FJ!!  It doesn't have to be obnoxious, subtle shades of some vibrant colors would be really nice..

•  

i like that idea

•  

I would definitely like to see colors in the roll-tops.  I'm happy with the argyle socks that are currently available and would like to see more of those especially with the new color scheme.

•  

I agree.  Jazz it up!  The argyle is a good start

•  

More the merrier IMO. They could do a ton with socks in a number of different ways. Colors to match would be ideal maybe a pair of matching socks with a MYJOYS purchase to sweeten the deal.

• 2781 points

Sounds like a great idea. They already make the best socks why not jazz them up.

•  

Fabulous idea Randy .....Socks that coordinate with apparel collections, a no brainer !  Would like to see more colors throughout the women's sock collection as well and more patterns in the Women's Comfort Sof....Currently appears to only be two patterns  - Hawaiian Flower & Martini Glass but good color options for each !

•  

Randy is right, having more color options wil be great and I presume would be a good business case for FJ.

•  

I guess I'm a trend setter... See Chris' post under 2013 socks. FJ is really taking it up a notch, which will be well recived by me!

•  

Yes, I like the idea, TH, and most especially in the short roll top socks or ankle socks in an array of colors.  It will compliment the whole ensemble as you mentioned.

Springtime lurks around the corner, also.  This idea of yours is in great timing for the up coming "shorts" season in the summer months.

•  

Tar Heel
    In the "show me your socks thread" today I was considering some of the comments contained therein.Made me think...

As FJ starts to grow their brand across apparel there is an opportunity to expand the socks range a bit more. I'm thinking now that there are such nice vibrant colors (Lime, Raspberry, Purple) that some color pops can/should become part of the branding. This could include the shorter roll top socks as well.

Put a simple bit of color in and also pump up the color offerings by adding Navy to the mix. Consider how the sock can become part of the total ensemble. Plenty of opportunity in this area!

Heel- I assume you may have not seen some of the pics from the PGA Show. Wait and see my friend, wait and see!

•  

I agree..jazzing up socks makes sense especially during the summer when you can see them wearing shorts!

• 625 points

I'd love Tech Sof Tours in low-cut argyle.