FJ WinterSof

FJ WinterSof

• 2756 points

Forgot my cart mitts for the Frosty Boy outing in Saline, Michigan this morning.  Ran into the shop to pick up a pair of cart mitt's and the clerk offered up a pair WinterSof's.  I thought, "sure, I'll try them, but I won't wear them during shots...I was wrong.  Super comfy and kept my paws warm the whole round.  I'm a happy camper.  It was almost felt like wearing a traditional glove with a mid-size grip.

Great stuff, FJ.  These will keep me golfing through Thanksgiving here in MI.

Ryan :)

•  

Good to hear. I saw these online recently and thought of giving them a try.  I definitely will now that someone can attest to them.  Playing golf in the winter can get really cold, and especially the hands.  Thanks for the post!

•  

Indeed Great Gloves, RA....Used my FJ Winter Sofs yesterday...Very easy to play in. Started with two on in the morning. By afternoon was only wearing the left one.....Felt no need to switch out to my FJ  Sta Sof....

•  

Good stuff, RA!   I was only planning to wear an FJ rain glove for the upcoming cold weather, but these are a good find.

Thank you.

Nol

• 2756 points

Heavy frost here in MI the last two mornings, I decided I liked them so much I would wear them during my commute to the office.  They double as great driving gloves too!

• 2781 points

Ryan,

I know what you are saying about doubling for on and off the course use. I am a police officer in MA and use mine on duty during the winter because they have the grip, you have the feel, and they keep your hands warm!

•  

Welcome to the Forum, RedHusky.  Thanks for your comment about the WinterSof gloves being good for your work, in addition to golf.  If you stick around the Forum, you'll encounter lots of banter about golf, college football and basketball, and, of course, FootJoy.  Glad to have you with us.

•  

Like the idea of 'Double Duty" on and off the course.... BTW - Welcome to the FJC, RedHusky!  

•  

Just picked up another pair from the golf shop.  End of year sale $11.99 for the pair.

•  

cool, doubt I would have much use for them. as soon as it gets that cold the ground frosts and they don't let us play. I might use them for the range though.

•  

They are comfortable to wear to work on cold days too.  Can't even game enough FJ gear.

•  

They work great on the range as well....Get yourself a pair. You will not be disappointed and might even wear then just to wear them, lol.

RANDYWILDMAN
    cool, doubt I would have much use for them. as soon as it gets that cold the ground frosts and they don't let us play. I might use them for the range though.

• 2756 points

I've worn them from the car to the heated bays at the practice facility I use the past few nights.  Don't need them once I get going but they sure are nice to use while in transit.

•  

Everytime I use it never take them off to hit a shot. They are very warmy and comfortable.

•  

Had mine on three times this week - Once in the car and twice on the range....Just luv them! Light weight, yet warm. No interference with your grip either...