FootJoy StaSof Tour Star

FootJoy StaSof Tour Star

•  

Golflocker.com is promoting a FootJoy StaSof Tour Star glove. I have never heard of these before, but they are touting that these are made specifically for the tour.

•  

i dont think so i think that they are just the stasof gloves with a star on them

•  

Wheelez3030
    i dont think so i think that they are just the stasof gloves with a star on them

When you open the ad, as it takes you to golflocker.com, click on the Tour Star glove.

The first line reads:

"FootJoy StaSof Tour Star Golf Gloves are crafted specifically for golfers on Tour and are on sale for the first time!"

•  

Tyler Higley
    Golflocker.com is promoting a FootJoy StaSof Tour Star glove. I have never heard of these before, but they are touting that these are made specifically for the tour.

Tyler, I saw that the other day and wondered about it my self because I have not heard of it either.  I like StaSof, and I think I'll try them.

•  

Wheelez3030

"I don't think so"? So actually, you don't know. If you had gone to their website, you would have been able to "read" the description of the FJ StaSof Tour Star Golf Glove. The description does not say anything about there being a "star on them". But I will let you know on Monday when my order arrives. Please don't give an opinion on a product that you actually have no knowledge of. Thanks in advance.

•  

I am a little surprised that there is a special stasof for the tour.  I was under them impression that pure was limited tour use for top 50 players. Everyone else uses Sta Sof.  Can't wait for Devin to weigh in on this and comments from golferdmjr after he gets hid order.

•  

I am waiting to hear from golferdmjr and then will probably be placing an order.

•  

I am waiting to hear from golferdmjr and then will probably be placing an order.

•  

I find this interesting, as nothing was said at Fairhaven during the FJAI about any such glove.  FJ presented us with one of each type of glove they currently make and market in the US.  None was noted as a StaSof Star, nor was any comment made about a separate StaSof for Tour players.  Either way, the ones offered on Golflocker.com aren't for me because they do not have Cadet sizes.  I couldn't even buy any of their StaSofs that are on sale because the Cadets are not available in Medium.  Remember, guys.  "Most men think they are larger than they actually are."  (Maria, FJ Fairhaven, talking about glove size.)

•  

pulplvr
    I find this interesting, as nothing was said at Fairhaven during the FJAI about any such glove.  FJ presented us with one of each type of glove they currently make and market in the US.  None was noted as a StaSof Star, nor was any comment made about a separate StaSof for Tour players.  Either way, the ones offered on Golflocker.com aren't for me because they do not have Cadet sizes.  I couldn't even buy any of their StaSofs that are on sale because the Cadets are not available in Medium.  Remember, guys.  "Most men think they are larger than they actually are."  (Maria, FJ Fairhaven, talking about glove size.)

That is the exact reason I posted about the gloves. I was hoping to get someone from Fairhaven to chime in as to the differences, ie tighter tolerances, etc.

•  

Tyler Higley
    pulplvrI find this interesting, as nothing was said at Fairhaven during the FJAI about any such glove.  FJ presented us with one of each type of glove they currently make and market in the US.  None was noted as a StaSof Star, nor was any comment made about a separate StaSof for Tour players.  Either way, the ones offered on Golflocker.com aren't for me because they do not have Cadet sizes.  I couldn't even buy any of their StaSofs that are on sale because the Cadets are not available in Medium.  Remember, guys.  "Most men think they are larger than they actually are."  (Maria, FJ Fairhaven, talking about glove size.)

That is the exact reason I posted about the gloves. I was hoping to get someone from Fairhaven to chime in as to the differences, ie tighter tolerances, etc.

As to getting the Cadet Medium size, I just got a half dozen from the Pro at my course. He ordered them direct from FootJoy and no problem. Also I understand that Edwin Watts varries them, but haven't actually gone there to find out.

•  

I just searched the "Star" glove and everybody has them, including amazon.com. They don't seem to be anything special, but I want to hear what Don has to say.

•  

fredcloss

I just searched the "Star" glove and everybody has them, including amazon.com. They don't seem to be anything special, but I want to hear what Don has to say.

I just got home and there were no gloves in the box. No reason why either. I will have to call them tomorrow to find out why.

•  

Saw this at Golflocker too and was a little intrigued so will wait to hear the verdict on this glove.

OZ-Crocman

•  

Really? Now I'm really interested to learn what this is about.