If you love color...

If you love color...

•  

My good friend Hokies made me aware of a great new company making a variety of colored gloves; G-Fore Golf. The company is the offspring of famed fashion designer Massimo Giannulli, who is most well known for his collaborations with Target Stores for affordable and fun fashions. If you saw pictures from the Ryder Cup Pro-Am, comedian George Lopez had on a White/Red/Green glove that has a Mexico flair.

I will say that for those of you looking to splash some color to match your MyJoys selection, G-Fore has everything you could ever want. There are 18 solid colors and 11 specialty offerings as well. You can also do a custom glove in your choice of colors from their 19 color pallette. I picked up 3 to "test," and I have to tell you these Cabretta leather gloves will not disappoint. One note of caution. When ordering you should "size up" one size due to the tanning process used. I normally wear a FJ Medium, and an ML in G-Fore fits exactly the same.... perfection.

I will also say that the products aren't cheap, with basic golves going for $35 and custom gloves going for $50. But you get a level of exclusivity, fun, fashion, and a product that you don't see on every golfer out there. Hence my desire to use them now and in the future. Got gloves to match several of my shoes, and have 3 more gloves on order.

http://www.g-fore.com/

Check it out.....

•  

Hopefully Footjoy has some of that color available again soon. They showed us some neat coloring ideas at the FJA using the GT Extreme glove I think.

•  

those were some cool gloves freddy but ill stay with white gloves

•  

Hmmmmmmm .... Lets goooo Team FJ, bring it!

•  

Luv my FJ StaySofs but may need to branch out for some color. G-Fore looks cool and like the custom concept ! Great give aways for events or business promo gifts....Could see FJ doing custom colored 'MyGloves' to go along with custom colored MyJoys !!!

•  

Very nice - very nice!  What a brilliant idea that is.

Yes, i could see my self picking up a few for the fun of it.  Do they feel as close as StaSoft (my-like), I wonder?

White gloves for its clean look and contrasts from primary colors and any in between always goes well.  But these are something different and fun to do personally.

I'll second, Todd's suggestion.

•  

Todd....

Been a long time since FJ had a color option, especially for those of us that need a RH glove. Last year I had to go get several Titleist gloves that had colored trim in red and carolina blue. Would love some FJ options.

But you need to look at these. They ave ORANGE! And Tangerine. And a couple green colors. This stuff has you and Don written all over it.

•  

Tar Heel

Todd....

Been a long time since FJ had a color option, especially for those of us that need a RH glove. Last year I had to go get several Titleist gloves that had colored trim in red and carolina blue. Would love some FJ options.

But you need to look at these. They ave ORANGE! And Tangerine. And a couple green colors. This stuff has you and Don written all over it.

Thanks Randy, but I have enough going on without having to worry about glove color as well. I think I'll stick to my FootJoy gloves. I just ordered four of the FootJoy StaSof Tour Star gloves from Golflocker.com to give them a try. They sound very interesting.

•  

I can see why you like these gloves, Randy. Terrific colors and combination possibilities.  Not my style, but for a fashion-forward guy like you or Bobby, I can see where they could be a good acquisition.  I did not note any availability of Cadet sizes, though, so that alone would rule me out.

•  

Hopefully some of the gloves that FJ produces will be available in colors soon.  I'm with TNT - bring on the colors!  The tricky part is selecting the right material and glove for the color.  I would be very surprised if we saw colors in the PTL line (because of the limited production of the line).  However, some of the synthetic material might be perfect for the dye...Team FJ, bring on the colors!  Open the year with the Augusta Green MyJoys with matching Augusta Green gloves!!!  

•  

Hopefully some of the gloves that FJ produces will be available in colors soon.  I'm with TNT - bring on the colors!  The tricky part is selecting the right material and glove for the color.  I would be very surprised if we saw colors in the PTL line (because of the limited production of the line).  However, some of the synthetic material might be perfect for the dye...Team FJ, bring on the colors!  Open the year with the Augusta Green MyJoys with matching Augusta Green gloves!!!  

• 2 points

I've worn Footjoy gloves for decades, so I doubt I'll switch but I do like the colors...hint...hint...Footjoy.

•  

Some of the colors have Cadet -  although if you are interested I would go with the regular size -  the gloves are a little smaller than the FJ products.

The company will exchange if you need a different size -  these are very quality gloves.  (I still have many FJs for normal play - the G-Fore glove is

just one of those color things (this month 10% being donated if you purchase the pink colors).

•  

Welcome to the FJC, BitterrootBob. A little color never hurt anyone....Am liking my 'MyGloves' idea more and more everyday ! Color brings power and change in good ways on and off the course....

• 2777 points

First off, I prefer FootJoy's Pure Touch line but have several G-Fore gloves for when I need a little "splash" of color.  They are very soft and run true to size.  I will say that I would put them a notch below the quaity level of FootJoy gloves though.  Still fun...