Footjoy RAIN gloves

Footjoy RAIN gloves

•  

Hopefully, you won't get caught in the rain often, but when you do, Footjoy truly does make every day playable. the RAIN glkoves work great when damp, but you may find they can slip when really soaked. I tried wringing them out in a towel to return them to a damp state and they fully recovered. Great product!

•  

Completely agree, Fred.  Even RainGrip gloves can reach the point of saturation.  Just wring them out, dry them in a towel, put them back on and keep on trucking.

•  

They were a lifesaver at RICC.

•  

I love my footjoy rain gloves

•  

I have never had my rain gloves slip, even after a downpour. Make sure to let them dry however after you use them before putting them back in their case/bag. The will mildew.

•  

Those are the best rain gloves I have ever worn, they were comfortable as well as tacky. 

•  

Tyler Higley
    They were a lifesaver at RICC.

Ain't it the truth?!

•  

I think I have a pair of FJ Rain gloves in the bag and it should have been there since last year.  Thankfully, I didn't get caught in the rain as-- I don't remember being caught in one.

Anyway, reading your posts, makes me want to check the bag if it's still there.  If not, I'll need to make that trip before I get caught in the rain without one.  This is a great reminder!

Thank you.

•  

I usually do not play in rain like that for a whole round.  But they were an excellent product to use at RICC.  I wore Holleys rain grips and they were lifesavers.

TT

•  

I stand convinced after all the above comments so I will give them a try.

Always wet in Spring down here.

OZ-Crocman.

•  

i hadn't worn a glove in almost 18 years.  but i went to the rain glove mid round.  and i loved them!

•  

Fred - Great suggestion!!!

•  

Happy that i found my rain gloves.  You can't be so sure when you'll need them.  

•  

We played our Sr. Club Championship last weekend and had to deal with rain. The FJ Rain Gloves did their job. While my competitors were dealing with slippage, I was able to hold on and play as normal. If you don't have a pair, get a pair for that day when you least expect it.

•  

Need to add a pair of FJ Rain Gloves to my bag......Caught in the rain three times recently and they certainly would have come in handy !