CABRETTA SOF & SOF JOY GLOVES

CABRETTA SOF & SOF JOY GLOVES

•  

Have seen these advestised on various websites. Not sure whether current / old or marketed specifically to special regions.

Look like both are leather palms and the rest is fabric, I'm assuming similar to sciflex.

Looking for review/s ???.

OZ-Crocman.

•  

The CabrettaSof is unique to Europe and features a full cabretta leather front and back.  The SofJoY features a cabretta leather palm with a synthetic FiberSof backing and is native to the US and Australia. 

Only ever used a SofJoy so I am unsure how they compare. 

DG

•  

Thanks Devin.

The info is greatly appreciated.

Can I ask a couple of questions about European shoe sizing?

1. Have noticed there seems to be a Standard and/or Medium size but no Wide. Is that the case?? and if so, is that sizing different to or modified from US sizing.

2. If ordering from UK assume I must order in UK sizes, the equivalent of what I wear in US sizing.

And in regards to MYJOYS; is an order from Australia made in US sizing.

Thanks again.

OZ-Crocman. 

•  

Hey CROCMAN,

The chart above is from our UK site.  Some models may not have a wide width but we certainly have wide sizes overseas.

•  

Thanks Devin.

It's a little confusing because some shoes seem to be released with M & W sizing while others don't.

Anyway.. will keep investigating and thanks again for the info.

OZ-Crocman

• 542 points

I sure hope that the CabrettaSof comes to the US because an affordable cabretta glove is hard to come by