Why do you wear a glove?

Why do you wear a glove?

•  

When I first started playing I did not wear a glove, mainly just because I didn't know any better. Once I started playing better and my swing speed started increasing I needed a glove for the saftey of those around me! At times I will not wear a glove at the range to tone down my swing speed a bit, like a few other people here (Tim T) swing pretty hard which can cause the ball to go into some goofy spots if I am not on point with my swing lines.

•  

Whaql1
    When I first started playing I did not wear a glove, mainly just because I didn't know any better. Once I started playing better and my swing speed started increasing I needed a glove for the saftey of those around me! At times I will not wear a glove at the range to tone down my swing speed a bit, like a few other people here (Tim T) swing pretty hard which can cause the ball to go into some goofy spots if I am not on point with my swing lines.

Have a bad habit of not taking off my glove when I putt.....I have sweaty palms and need a glove but should remove it when putting....

•  

In my case to better grip and  prevent  calluses.

•  

that isn't a bad habit chuck its just the way you like doing it