Spidr2 - Max Grip/Max Control

Spidr2 - Max Grip/Max Control

•  

My thumb busted through my old generic golf glove, so I sprung for a new one yesterday.  I was trying to decide which FJ glove to buy and I noticed the FJ Spidr2 glove.  To be honest, it was the first time I have seen this line, so I went ahead and bought it.  I used it today and I have to say it really is a great glove! I loved the texture and I felt I had a great grip of my clubs. 

If anybody else has one, please share your review for those in the forum that haven't tried one yet.

•  

Definitely yet another very good FJ glove.  Seems to provide some extra stability in the grip (if that makes sense) for those players who prefer maybe a tacker feel.  Not my first choice glove (personal preference) but very good nonetheless. 

•  

I'm very happy with my Sciflex but sometime I wll try your suggestion.

• 3506 points

You and Bubba! I have one but I haven't tried it yet. I'll give it a go this summer. I am glad to hear its such a solid glove, though!

•  

i have yet to get one but when i run out of my sciflex gloves ill give it a shot

•  

Going to get some today or tomorrow!!!

-ICONs for ALL

•  

thomas alston iii

Going to get some today or tomorrow!!!

-ICONs for ALL

I have been playing with SPDR-2 for about 10 days and this is the most stable but not stiff glove you could purchase. It will hold your grip at the "lightest" of pressure...

-ICONs for ALL

• 370 points

Love the grip but not impressed with the durability.
    • 691 points

I have the spidr2 glove and I love them. Actually I'm on my third glove in 2 seasons, not cause they wear out to fast but because I play almost daily for fun. I love the grip and control that you get with these gloves compared to others that I have tried. FootJoy has a great selection of gloves that you can use. Along side of the Spidr2 I also have in my bag the FJ rainjoys and the FJ winter soft gloves. I love them all and will never buy gloves from another company again.
  •  

Okay, you guys got me. . . I'll give this a try, I meant, I'll buy a couple to try and use.  When I was trying on gloves a week or two ago, I remember trying this glove on, and a different sensation was noticeable at the back of my hand where the engineering design to stretch or breath follow through the fingers.  I also noticed a different layer of leather on its palm where the club would lay. 

Anyway, I'd like to try and use a couple and see.  Being that the weather temps are starting to warm up, those design on it couldn't be against the good weather we're all about to play in.

Thank you for the posts here (suggestions).

•  

Dallin

My thumb busted through my old generic golf glove, so I sprung for a new one yesterday.  I was trying to decide which FJ glove to buy and I noticed the FJ Spidr2 glove.  To be honest, it was the first time I have seen this line, so I went ahead and bought it.  I used it today and I have to say it really is a great glove! I loved the texture and I felt I had a great grip of my clubs. 

If anybody else has one, please share your review for those in the forum that haven't tried one yet.

GO BACK IN THIS FORUM TO MAY OF LAST YEAR. Y DYD A SERIES OF REPORTS ON THE SPIDR2. LOVE 'EM.

• 440 points

I agree, I prefer the Sciflex uber comfortable flexible and thin, which I like!

• 832 points

Best glove on the market. I wish it had more of a following. Footjoy needs to take advantage of Bubba's success and Market this glove more. It works great for the 2012 Masters Champ. It will work great for you. But cant promise you will be able to snap hook a wedge to 10 feet but you can try.