FIRST FJ SOFJOY GLOVE

FIRST FJ SOFJOY GLOVE

•  

I went to Walmart to pick up some odds and ends for game day when I decided to walk through their Sporting Goods section.  This time of year they have a decent selection of Golf Balls discounted and thought I would take advantadge of what they have to offer.  While looking through what they had on display I came across a surprising find.

They had an FJ SofJoy Glove, just my size, in the middle of all the other brands they had to offer.  I really didn't need it, but it was the only one, and thought to myself that it was waiting for me to purchase it.  I must say the difference in the feel and comfort is remarkable.  I tried on one of the gloves I have at home and I can honestly say that the gloves I have, although new, did not compare.

I would also like to thank FJ for providing me with a replacement Ball Marker I can proudly display.

•  

The StaSof is a great glove, I just didn't know you could buy them at WalMart. The next thing you know, they'll also have ProV1 balls. Oops - they do!

•  

I think you can get these at Meijer too? At least some of models of FJ gloves. Also, that ball marker is very cool. I thought that you found the glove with it at first, haha.

Very cool that you happened to find just the glove that you wanted.

•  

Well, not all Wally Worlds carry them so far. The only ProV1s I have seen are recycled and not new.

•  

i like the FJA ball marker..... you can get them at Walmart, Mijers, Target, and all sports stores

•  

That's a great looking ball marker you've got there Pablo!

•  

Nothing like a quality glove at a great price!

•  

Very good acquisition Pablo. Sometimes this happens to me when find something which I really don't need but because of its price I take it with me. 

•  

I found the leather a little thicker on the Sta Sof, compared to the Pure.

• 811 points

The leather on the SofJoy is a little to thick for my liking.  The StaSof has much thinner leather which increases feel but they do not last quite as long as the SofJoy.

•  

I, personally, haven't experienced the StaSof not lasting as long as the SofJoy. That said, I have switched to using only the the PT Ltd and he StaSof. Just depends on weather conditions for me

•  

eagle3

I, personally, haven't experienced the StaSof not lasting as long as the SofJoy. That said, I have switched to using only the the PT Ltd and he StaSof. Just depends on weather conditions for me

Giving the pure touch a go this spring when the courses thaw out up in New England. I only have one leftover that I didnt get to use last season. Hopefully it is as durable and amazing as everyone has said.

If not, I'll stick with my StaSof and SciFlex gloves.

•  

JCASS67

The leather on the SofJoy is a little to thick for my liking.  The StaSof has much thinner leather which increases feel but they do not last quite as long as the SofJoy.

Very interesting...I actually found the StaSof to be quite a bit more durable than the SofJoy for me, but everyone's different.

•  

dzabkar

eagle3

Giving the pure touch a go this spring when the courses thaw out up in New England. I only have one leftover that I didnt get to use last season. Hopefully it is as durable and amazing as everyone has said.

If not, I'll stick with my StaSof and SciFlex gloves.

Dzab, I think you're going to love the PTL...it is THAT good.  The StaSof is an awesome glove but the feel from the PTL is slightly different.  I'll primarily use the PTL from here one, but will likely still use the StaSof occasionally as well....no other gloves but these two for me though.

•  

Good for you, Mr. Ambassador, Pablo Rosales!  You'll never find anything better. . . and a good find at Wal-Mart!