Package came today

Package came today

•  

Got a FedEx package today....added to my stock of PTLs so should be good to go now for a while.  And yes I even get excited to receive a package of gloves!

•  

Sweet GT, good deal. That looks like a two week supply for Devin, although he prefers the StaSof if I'm not mistaken.

•  

Nice set of gloves. They are the top of the line and the only glove that rivals this one is the StaSof. Both are winners.

•  
    golferdrmjr

Sweet GT, good deal. That looks like a two week supply for Devin, although he prefers the StaSof if I'm not mistaken.

I wish I played that much once or twice a week is all I have anymore! But you are right StaSof for me.

•  
    Lucky my friend! What a great way to start 2012. They might just last until 2013!
  •  

ToddL
    Lucky my friend! What a great way to start 2012. They might just last until 2013!

My goal is to play enough golf to where I need to replenish my stock at least once or twice more this year!

•  

No shame, I get excited whenever I know anything is coming! I have a tracking app on my iPhone!

Great gloves, by the way.

•  
    Just a bit over a months supply for me!
  •  

GT, you must go through gloves like I do. (when you grow up in Houston, you learn to sweat or you'll explode)

•  

good for you i might do that with the footjoy sciflex gloves.... i wish they would come out with the sciflex usa style again but for now i will get one in every color they have out now

•  

GTJacket8

ToddL

My goal is to play enough golf to where I need to replenish my stock at least once or twice more this year!

Hope you reach your goal, because I also want to play more.

•  

You'll be stylin' Wheelez.

And very cool, hope you get a lot of golf in, and continue to improve your game while you are playing very often!

•  

That is very cool! Nice going!  You could always break out a new glove every other hole for fun! LOL

•  

Chris92009

That is very cool! Nice going!  You could always break out a new glove every other hole for fun! LOL

If only I could afford to be able to do that!  If I could afford that, I have more pairs of MyJoys as well.  One can dream I guess...

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    golferdrmjr

I wish I played that much once or twice a week is all I have anymore! But you are right StaSof for me.

Wish I had that much time to have the chance to need that many gloves for that many (or lack there of) weeks to play golf!