Gloves for hot/humid climates

Gloves for hot/humid climates

•  

Dallin

Lusogolf

I readed from an Asian FJ site that there are available a range of gloves for hot/humid climates (TropiCool). It is announced that assures optimum breathability and avoid sweating.

Of course this product would be very appreciated in most of other countries with hot climates as South Europe, South America and even some states in US. More, have 5 colors available (Red/Yellow/Blue/White/Black).

Does anyone already used it?

Do FJ plan to release it in other countries?

I've never heard of them, but they would be sweet to use here in Texas during August.

This would be a great glove to test in the warmer states in the US, Mex, S.A., especially with coming Olympics...National Colors in a TropiCool FJ glove. (DG, I get dibs on marketing rights for this idea). - HAHA

•  

Hey, Good find, Lusogolf! 

I don't always do a golf road trip, but we may be going to Florida.  But the more exciting part for now is that I was just wishing my bro a safe trip on his way to Asia and I ask to buy me a couple to try. . . (no colors, just plain white for me please.)

•  

noeldaof

I don't always do a golf road trip, but we may be going to Florida.  But the more exciting part for now is that I was just wishing my bro a safe trip on his way to Asia and I ask to buy me a couple to try. . . (no colors, just plain white for me please.)

Step out of the comfort zone (just once!), they're called Tropi-Cool for a reason (color is the bonus)...-HAHA

-ICONs for ALL

•  

thomas alston iii

noeldaof

Step out of the comfort zone (just once!), they're called Tropi-Cool for a reason (color is the bonus)...-HAHA

-ICONs for ALL

(LOL) . . . plain -- I'm staying under the radar :-)

I can't wait for it to get here!  . . . (I mean my bro, as well . ha ha)

•  

noeldaof

thomas alston iii

noeldaof

-ICONs for ALL

(LOL) . . . plain -- I'm staying under the radar :-)

I can't wait for it to get here!  . . . (I mean my bro, as well . ha ha)

Hope you have more luck than me because a requested a friend to bring me it from Dubai but unfortunately just S size available.

•  

Lusogolf

Hope you have more luck than me because a requested a friend to bring me it from Dubai but unfortunately just S size available.

Well, in that case, I could be in luck!  I wear a small cadet.  Hope he finds me a couple to try.

• 3627 points

Topicool, huh? 

Probably would work well up here for about two weeks in the summer when it's hot and humid!!! 

•  

Hi Lusogolf!  I thought about posting this FJ glove picture you inspired everyone while it's still new.  My brother got me a few yellows-- (there were no whites).

Anyway, these gloves has a mesh material in the back of the hand and leather on palm.  You'll see a # "22" on the top right of the glove packaging- that's the size (equivalent of cadet small in the US).

Anyway, the mesh material does not stretch (Idon't think- it doesn't feel like it does anyway), but, the only thing I don't like so much is that the leather on palm is much thicker than any other glove I've ever had.  This must have something to do with moisture absorption.  Nevertheless, we're very excited to try it out. . . CAN'T WAIT FOR A HOT HUMID DAY!!!! (ha ha ha)  Thanks, Luso!

•  

noeldaof

Hi Lusogolf!  I thought about posting this FJ glove picture you inspired everyone while it's still new.  My brother got me a few yellows-- (there were no whites).

Anyway, these gloves has a mesh material in the back of the hand and leather on palm.  You'll see a # "22" on the top right of the glove packaging- that's the size (equivalent of cadet small in the US).

Anyway, the mesh material does not stretch (Idon't think- it doesn't feel like it does anyway), but, the only thing I don't like so much is that the leather on palm is much thicker than any other glove I've ever had.  This must have something to do with moisture absorption.  Nevertheless, we're very excited to try it out. . . CAN'T WAIT FOR A HOT HUMID DAY!!!! (ha ha ha)  Thanks, Luso!

You welcome. It looks cool but after you use it you will have to make a review. Enjoy it!!

•  

Yes, absolutely.  I need to explore the website to see where I can do a review-- I would love to do that.  As a matter of fact, I need to do that to all my shoes!  (I'm on it)