gloves

gloves

•  

witch gloves do you people like???????????? my favorate is the sciflex glove because it lasts forever

•  

Wheelez3030

witch gloves do you people like???????????? my favorate is the sciflex glove because it lasts forever

I only use "witch gloves" at Halloween. I don't have a "favorate" kind of "witch glove", just whatever they have at the Halloween store.

I am going to have to get one of those sciflex "witch gloves". If they last forever, I will never have to buy a glove again. Period.......

•  

DRM, you're killing me, but you makes a grate point LOL Moving along, the StaSoft is my choice and has been for 30 years, the SciFlex, because of all of the elastic, seems to slip a bit.

•  

golferdrmjr

Wheelez3030

I only use "witch gloves" at Halloween. I don't have a "favorate" kind of "witch glove", just whatever they have at the Halloween store.

I am going to have to get one of those sciflex "witch gloves". If they last forever, I will never have to buy a glove again. Period.......

So I was drinking a Diet Coke while reading your post and almost spit it on the computer screen!  That's pretty funny.  As for me, my everyday glove is the StaSof, but I have splurged occasionally for the Pure Touch Limited (an amazing glove in its own right).

•  

I start using the Sciflex few time ago, but I'm able to comment that I'm very happy with its general behavior.

• 1441 points

totally agree with you wheelez you can't beat the durability of the sciflex gloves.

•  
    Pretty much use only PTL now.
  •  

I love the SPIDR2!

•  

(I meant to put in my post: I like the SPIDR2 because it gives me extra grip, and I am currently using it as a cheap option/substitute to paying to have all of my clubs re-gripped.)

•  

Depends on the weather...StaSof for normal weather and WinterSof for colder weather. Nevertheless, I don't use Witch gloves at Halloween. LOL!

•  

StaSof for me.  It's the only glove in my bag.  

• 3503 points

SciFlex or StaSof. Hard to choose one between the two of 'em. Wheelez has a point, by SciFlex is quite durable! Keep preaching brother man

• 811 points

StaSof also but looking into the PTL

•  

This winter the WinterSof is goling very well. Warm, comfortable and easy to play with.

• 2661 points

Stasoft or PTL depending on weather..