The New StaSof

The New StaSof

•  

and.... ?  come on Tyler it's been 2 days already!  inquiring minds want the comparison of this new StaSof!  :-)

•  

I have played 4 rounds with the new StaSof. So far the glove is holding up well. It is a tad thicker than a PTL. I like the new angled design of the tab closure. The only complaint that I have is that the thumb seems to be a bit wide for my hand.

•  

Good to hear!  I need to pick one up when I get through my current StaSof (old version).  Excited to try it out.  

Was it longer feeling?  like it went farther down your wrist?

•  

I have one and I have 15 rounds on it and it is just now beginning to show wear. The tacky feeling you get with a new glove still is there but not quite as when new. My only complaint is that the darn thing gets dirty and there is no way to keep it looking new any more. I guess I'll just have to live with it.

•  

eagle3

I have one and I have 15 rounds on it and it is just now beginning to show wear. The tacky feeling you get with a new glove still is there but not quite as when new. My only complaint is that the darn thing gets dirty and there is no way to keep it looking new any more. I guess I'll just have to live with it.

I should have added that it fits better than the last version. I have a feeling that Tyler may not have the right size as mine fits perfectly.

•  

Wow, that is great to hear!  Sounds like it wears better than the old one then.

•  

I think this is a StaSof weekend, The weather is looking glorious, I need a new glove: rock and roll

•  

It's always a StaSof weekend Fairway Finder!  

Mine was great for 18 holes.  Beautiful weather.  45* in the morning and delayed for 45 min for frost!  Turned out great though with the sun shining.  I had some bad holes that threw me off mentally but ended great and beat my father-in-law to boot!  :-)

•  

Justinu3

Good to hear!  I need to pick one up when I get through my current StaSof (old version).  Excited to try it out.  

Was it longer feeling?  like it went farther down your wrist?

Not that i could tell.

•  

eagle3

eagle3

I should have added that it fits better than the last version. I have a feeling that Tyler may not have the right size as mine fits perfectly.

I have a men's small. Not sure I can get a smaller size. I do like my gloves on the tight side, so what i perceive as a tad wide ma very well in fact be normal in the sizing of the gloves. Normally I would try each glove on before I bought as they seems to very slightly glove to glove, but this time I just ordered a half dozen from the golf shop at my course.

•  

Wore it on Saturday and it felt amazing, seemed to have more of a tacky feel than the older version and held up great for the entire round. Wish my game had been as strong!

overall I think they have taken a fantastic item and made it even better!

•  

I have to agree with Shaun..definitely a tackier feel and supposed to get tackier the wetter it gets according to Chris G...will find out the more I play with it.

•  

i havent heard about it yet

• 811 points

Looking forward to starting the year with the new StaSof.

• 2661 points

The new stasoft glove is amazing. Love the feel and the fit is perfect tough decision between the stasoft and the Pure touch