The New StaSof

The New StaSof

•  

hmmm... my glove has the black accents.  I don't remember it saying new.  The back part said 2010 FootJoy or something so I assume it's the old still.

•  

found this... looks like we'll have more info soon!! :-)  can't wait, LOVE the StaSof.

Visit the new StaSof microsite 9/1/11 for feedback on the product from leading tour players, insight into the product's development from FootJoy executives and a historical overview for the #1 glove in golf. 

www.stasof.com (Active 1st September 2011)

from http://www.golfbuddy.com/story.php?id=152

•  

So are mine in the mail or do I need to call and make you send me some... you know, flex my muscles... :(

•  

The new StaSof Microsite is now active.  It contains a lot of tour feedback along with stories about the how the StaSof brand was born. 

•  

I tried the new StaSof and found it to be excellent. I now have 15 rounds on the glove and it is just beginning to show wear. I also had the Pro at the course where I play with some of the guys order me out 3 gloves, and they arrived yesterday. I still like the PTL, but this glove is a winner in my book. My only problem, and maybe Devin can address this one, is how can I keep it clean?? Just kidding.  

Also took in the new microsite and it, too, is a winner.

•  

Check out Devin's link above... Looks great and can't wait to try one (although I have a brand new StaSof in the bag for this weekend).

Nice work FJ!  

•  

The tackiness of the new leather in StaSof far surpasses the previous model.  I prefer it to PureTouch. 

•  

I'll let you know about tackiness, but from my experience so far, looks like I will be changing over. Thanks a bunch FJ for making a great glove.

•  

Any idea of when we might see these at Golf Galaxy, etc

•  

Don't know about Galaxy, but Golf Headquarters had them and know they are available at other places too. I just ordered mine thru the local Pro because those  folks have been really helpful to me and I get lessons from them on occasion.

•  

I ended up ordering a half dozen through my course. They should arrive early next week.

•  

Tyler - let us know your thoughts when they arrive.

•  
    I like the Pure Touch but I am going to have to find a " new" StaSof to try! Thx for the heads up!
  •  
    eagle3

Don't know about Galaxy, but Golf Headquarters had them and know they are available at other places too. I just ordered mine thru the local Pro because those  folks have been really helpful to me and I get lessons from them on occasion.

GG in Des Moines didn't have them as of last week.... Hopefully soon!
  •  

I'll be putting one into play tomorrow. I'll be sure to give a comparison to the PTL.