FJ Attitudes!

FJ Attitudes!

•  

YAY! FootJoy debuts a new glove for women -- FJ Attitudes! Great looking, several color choices, new technology -- I can't wait to try 'em! CoolMax mesh on the back, DTR (Digital Tac Response) leather, microfiber along the fingers -- and they have colored argyle on the back plus argyle in the fabric on the fingers. Be still my beating heart! Check them out under the Gloves tab.

•  

Did you enter the sweepstakes for them?

•  

Yes I did!

•  

Chris, I was thrilled to see these show up. I'm going to get my wife a couple to use. Like you, she's a "pink" girl, so that's a sure buy. But there is that Tar Heel color too....

: )

•  

Sometimes I believe that companies like FJ wait for input from their followers and in this case I think that having some of the gals in Ambassador status is beginning to show up. The gloves are really great and they should be a hit with all the gals who golf.

•  

those are cool

•  

My wife is looking forward to trying these out herself.

•  

I ordered a dozen of these for my wife this summer and she really like them. A definate winner!

•  

Ladies are lucky, they will be even beauty on course.

•  

so do you think there will be something equally snazzy for the men? a completely coloured glove would be great. Naturally my vote would be for something purple.

•  

Dave, back in the 70's there were lots of colored gloves. Since then, I haven't really noticed. Have they stopped making colored gloves?

•  

Ohhh fancy!

•  

Good news for our lady golfers...hope to be able to get my wife back on the course soon (as soon as she heals from her foot surgery and the ensuing complications) and will definitely be purchasing her some...

•  

Mondo

Good news for our lady golfers...hope to be able to get my wife back on the course soon (as soon as she heals from her foot surgery and the ensuing complications) and will definitely be purchasing her some...

This is off-topic, but I hope your wife recovers fully.

She will love her new attitude.

•  

I need to get some for my wife.