Sta-Sof Sale!

Sta-Sof Sale!

•  

I was at my local TARGET and they had the FJ Sta-Sof gloves on sale for $4.99.  Picked up all they had left and am headed to the other one's tomorrow to try and snag their supply.  If anyone needs some and the prices are not the same in your area, let me know.  I could pick them up for you (leave a comment with size and quantity) and we could set up a paypal exchange.

Good luck if anyone tries to find them, it's a FANTASTIC deal and I hope pricing is similar in your area!

•  

Look at Eric, zipping from Target to Target in his market for gloves. FJ sales will spike by 75% because of him this week!

•  

Good thing it's not FJ Shoes on sell. Hokie would be going crazy!! LOL

•  

Eric,

Thanks for the heads up. I am going to call the Target that is simi close to me and see if they have any of the gloves in stock.

•  

Thanks Eric, I went to our 2 Target stores today & bought them out. Each store had 3 gloves my size.

• 1787 points

thanks for the heads up

•  

Nelbass

Good thing it's not FJ Shoes on sell. Hokie would be going crazy!! LOL

My target had 4 gloves - size large -  I purchased them -  I don't really wear gloves that much so if anyone needes them drop me a PM.  With tax about $21.00 for all 4 or we could always trade some shoes or something.

GO HOKIES

•  

Trading shoes... sounds even to me.

•  

My Target doesn't sell FJ gloves...maybe they already sold them all.

•  

I went today to two Target stores locally and they had other brands only.  The holders with the FJ tags were empty.  It should not surprise me...

•  

Shoot!  I was just there today (not in golf area).  I don't remember seeing FJ gloves in Des Moines Targets.  hmmm

Eric, you might as well open up your own Black Market online golf shop!  You have all the deals!

•  

Since that deal, I have not seen the Sta-Sof at Target, only the WeatherSof.  And I have not found a deal that great since... I wish I could find it again.  Stock pile is running low.  I won't be golfing for about 2 weeks but I still need them for practice over the winter.  That's when they get the most wear. 

•  
    There are a couple sites that offer StaSof gloves at deep discount sale prices (www.golf locker.com), just keep your eyes open and join these sites email lists. Hope this helps!
  •  

Thanks Chris, heading to those sites to check them out.

• 390 points

Thanks EM i will be checking the Targets in my area.