FJ Cart Mitts

FJ Cart Mitts

•  

Here is what I currently use.  But after doing a google image search for PING CART MITTS, I found the ones I plan to get. They have a similar product in FJ and Titleist. 

These current ones I have finger slots and a water resistant outer shell.  They help keep my hands warm. 

I'm gonna research the FJ/Titleist to see what they offer.

• 1925 points

i haven't ridden with them. I would recomend the fj wintersof gloves. They are super comfortable and have great grip. Plus, you don't have to take them off to hit! :)

•  

ToddL

The temps are not usually the problem here in New England - we are tough...It is the wind chill that is most uncomfortable.  The courses tend to close when the greens freeze and are covered.  Some courses set up temp greens, but that is not too fun...When the courses close, I head inside to the Golf Dome.

index_04.jpg

DOME_031.jpg

Todd

New slogan for FJ

"FJ brings a whole new meaning to droppin' the gloves"

Deno

•  

You may be on to a new marketing strategy!  I like it!!!

•  

I just snapped the shaft on a driver the other morning before my daily lesson with my instructor. 

It was a kids club though.  LOL

•  

you dont but it is better if you do

•  

Are the mittens with the slit in them still available? I have a pair but the wife has permanently borrowed them.

•  

Could you explain a little better Fred?  Are you talking about the ones you slip your hands out of the top with a gold FJ on them? 

•  

I use to play with it in cool conditions and have almost the same feel of a traditional glove. Good choice in hard conditions.

• 3506 points

Cart mitts seem to be defined by what they're actually called: cart mitts. For when one is in the cart between shots. I have some old Titleist ones and they do not have the slit in them but they do they job for keeping the hands warm. However, I do have the latest and greatest FJ WinterSof gloves and I actually use them as my winter glove, golf or no golf.  I don't see myself playing much at all this winter but if I were to, these babies would certainly do the trick.

•  
    Fred: try 3balls.com for the FJ cart mitts. I believe the style they have is the type you are referring to.
  •  

Devin_Gmitter

Could you explain a little better Fred?  Are you talking about the ones you slip your hands out of the top with a gold FJ on them? 

The best way I can describe them is they look like a black mitten, but the at the finger end, the cloth has an opening such that you can draw the mitten up to your wrists to hit a shot, then slide the mitten back over your fingers. The may be FJ or Turtle Fur brand. Anyway, To make up for taking mine, the wife got me the FJ Cart mitts for Christmas. 

•  

I find that taking the mittens off between shots works best.

As for weather, I'm willing to play in any temp as long as the ground isn't too frozen that I have to play bump and run shots all over the course...

Having a cart cover and cart heater does amazing things to the mindset to which you will play golf in...

Hey Tiger...I actually have those same exact Ping mittens except mine are not OU colors...

• 357 points

If I am going to get a pair of gloves for the cold spring golf, does everyone recommend the big mittens?

•  

Mayor2013

If I am going to get a pair of gloves for the cold spring golf, does everyone recommend the big mittens?

My recommendation goes on FJ WinterSof.