FJ and Titleist

FJ and Titleist

•  

Does FootJoy make gloves for Titleist or do they do them themselves?

•  

this looks kind of creppy because the hand should be in the photo. Kinda weirded me out when I saw it at first.

•  

LOL. Sorry!

•  

That's an interesting question, Futurepro17.  How about one of the Staff guys weighing in and letting us know?

•  

This is the invisible man playing golf.

•  

Or does titleist make gloves for footjoy???????? : )

My assumption would be that they are done as a colabiration, but the gloves do feel and perform a little different in my opinion. Footjoy having more option while titleist really is geared more towards the player as they are more basic in color.

•  

It could be like Sun Mountain making Titleist bags, or Bridgestone making Nike's balls.

•  

FOOTJOY FITS MY HAND BETTER THAN TITLEIST BUT THAT MAY JUST BE MY HAND.

•  

DOGLOSKI

I've found the FJ gloves last longer with minimal stretching.  Never had good luck with any other glove.  Titleist gloves were fine, but stretched out after 4 rounds.   Decided on the SciFlex this year.

Deno

•  

Deno

DOGLOSKI

I've found the FJ gloves last longer with minimal stretching.  Never had good luck with any other glove.  Titleist gloves were fine, but stretched out after 4 rounds.   Decided on the SciFlex this year.

Deno

I use Sciflex gloves.  They are the best for all conditions.  IMO

•  

I believe they are made at separate facilities.  I could be wrong though, wouldn't be the first time.

•  

Chrisssss.  We need your all-knowing brain on this post!  Maybe Adam too!

•  

Either way it doesn't matter to me as both are great gloves. I used to use only Titleist playes gloves, but switched to the FootJoy PTL. The PTL is by far the softest feeling glove on the market.

•  

i like the footjoy one better

•  
    I like the Titleist Players glove, and the FJ SCiFlex. Would love try try the Pure Touch, but have to find a place that has them to try on before I buy it. The only complaint I have about the Titleist glove is that I have ripped several at the cuff. Titleist told me that it is not warranted for this sort of damage. Never had a problem with the FJ glove....