GOLFDIGEST

GOLFDIGEST

•  

April edition of GolfDigest has named 10 Golden Gloves.

Included are the FootJoy SciFlex, StaSof, SofJoy, and SPIDR2

Out of the 5 Silver, FootJoy WeatherSof was named.

Congratulations to FJ.

Now, of the 5 named which do you prefer and why?

•  

Out of those, Ive only tried the Spidr and I love it.

•  

Congratulations to FJ for earning this top set of ratings.

My personal favorites, and what I use are the SciFlex and the StaSof models. I also have the MyJoys version of the WeatherSof. Since the SPIDR2 and the Pure Touch aren't out yet with a right hand option, I haven't used those... Hint hint  ; )

•  

AMAZING THAT A BRAND NEW GLOVE CAN WIN A GOLD RATING.

SPIDR's MUST REALLY BE GOOD.

I LOVE MINE.

WAY TO GO FJ-BEST AGAIN !!!!

•  

Sciflex, fits great and wears quite well.  Also nice to have orange and blue options

•  

WeatherSof, StaSof, WinterSof(bought pairs for my wife and daughter for winter driving), SPIDR2's, love the fit and SciFlex, probably my favorite. It also doesn't hurt that I can get them in Blue.

•  

I have tried the SPDR2 and the StaSof.  Both have a great feel, but prefer the SPDR.

•  

Tar Heel

Congratulations to FJ for earning this top set of ratings.

My personal favorites, and what I use are the SciFlex and the StaSof models. I also have the MyJoys version of the WeatherSof. Since the SPIDR2 and the Pure Touch aren't out yet with a right hand option, I haven't used those... Hint hint  ; )

TH,

Make sure you hit your local GG before that trip of yours, got myself a SPIDR2 and it is a great feeling glove. Have yet to play a round with it yet, but think it will be a great new option. Thaks FJ for making us "lefties" a new opition.

•  

Congrats FJ..Not surprised...I use the StaSof but, looking forward to trying to SPIDR2 based on what I'm hearing from everyone here.

•  

FootJoy deserves many accolades for their achievements in this field. I have WeatherSoft, StaSof and PTL in my bag at all times. Haven't tried the Spider yet, but it sounds like a great glove. Personally, I am hooked on the PTL.

•  

I don't get Golf Digest so I didn't see it .... But, congrats to you !!!!

•  

Yes, congratulations FJ!

I am testing the Spdr glove out right now. More to follow in the reviews section soon.