SPIDR2

SPIDR2

• 2659 points

So is the Spidr glove an all-weather glove?  Synthetic material?  I have a weather-sof  for the really hot and humid days and it's about shot.  Sounds like the spidr will fit the bill?

•  

WELL I WILL BE DARNED. AFTER 20 SOMETHING ROUNDS WITH MY SPIDR2 I TOOK IT OFF HALF WAY THROUGH THE ROUND AND PUT IT ON THE ROOF SUPPORT OF THE CART TO DRY, AND THEN WENT OFF AND LEFT IT ON THE CART WHEN I FINISHED.

DARN !!!

WELL 20+ ROUNDS AND IT WAS STILL PLAYABLE,,,GUESS I HAVE TO BRAKE INTO MY PIGGY BANK AND BUY ANOTHER ONE.

GREAT GLOVE FJ--THANKS.

•  

threeputtingfool

So is the Spidr glove an all-weather glove?  Synthetic material?  I have a weather-sof  for the really hot and humid days and it's about shot.  Sounds like the spidr will fit the bill?

I will be keeping mine for a rain glove, think it will really work well for that.

•  

I recommended the Spider to a friend who has the Big A. He has tried it and I think we now have another devotee of the FJ line of gloves. He said that it gives him the grip he needs to securely hold onto the club without worrying about the club twisting or giving him pain when he hits the ball.

•  

eagle3

I recommended the Spider to a friend who has the Big A. He has tried it and I think we now have another devotee of the FJ line of gloves. He said that it gives him the grip he needs to securely hold onto the club without worrying about the club twisting or giving him pain when he hits the ball.

Eagle,

Think this is a great use for this glove with its extra padding and additional grip.

•  

shaun13

eagle3

Eagle,

Think this is a great use for this glove with its extra padding and additional grip.

I FORGOT TO TELL ALL THAT I HAVE THE BIG A 9ARTHRITIS) AND IT IS PROBABLY WHY I LIKED THE GLOVE SOOOO MUCH.

• 1553 points

Could not agree more the best glove I have tried.  I thought I would lose to much feel, but didn't happen.

•  

I finally wore mine out today. I used it for a total of 2 half rounds and 3 driving range sessions. It developed a hole over the heel of my palm. Frankly, I was expecting a little more use, but it did feel great for those times I did use it.

•  

Played my first round today with Spider2 and loved it. I did not feel it was thick for me it was pretty much perfect. I am pretty hard on gloves so just hope it can stand the test of my swing!

• 2659 points

DOG you have me convinced.  Still haven't run across one yet.

Jeff

•  

SPIDR2 is a nice glove, but it does wear color-wise quickly.  White grips will make it look as good as new, but black will make it turn it into a Wintersof(black).  Good feel and quality otherwise!

•  

threeputtingfool

DOG you have me convinced.  Still haven't run across one yet.

Jeff

SORRY. STORY- ONE OF THE GUYS THAT PLASYS EARLY CAME UP TO ME THE OTHER DAY WITH A SPIDR2 IN HIS HAND AND SAYS---"BOY, HAVE YOU TRIED THIS NEW FOOTJOY GLOVE? IT'S GREAT AND REALLY GRABS THE CLUB." SO I GO ON TO TELL HIM ABOUT THE 20+ ROUNGS I GOT BEFORE I LOST IT.

HE IS SOLD AS WAS I.

• 1790 points

I love this glove.  The Thumb seemed to stretch more that the rest of the glove.  No idea why.

•  

big tony

I love this glove.  The Thumb seemed to stretch more that the rest of the glove.  No idea why.

I didn't notice that...I will check when I get home and see.

•  

Anxious to try a FJ Spider.  Have the Weather Sof and Sci Flex.  Great gloves.

Deno