WINNERS OF THE SPIDR2 GLOVE

WINNERS OF THE SPIDR2 GLOVE

•  

Congrats to the following four winners of a new SPIDR2 glove! We hope you'll come back and share your thoughts with the community once you receive and have a chance to wear the glove.

jlawton1
    golfanatix
    Tyler Higley
    johndeere10

I'll contact each of you on your profile page for size and shipping information.

Stay tuned for the next sweepstakes which will feature the new FJ SPORT golf shoes...

Thanks to everyone who participated and congrats, once again, to the winners!

•  

Congrats to the winners... to the rest of us, better luck next time!

Thanks for the opportunity FJ!

•  

Sweet!  Thanks Chris and FJ for the chance to try these out.   I'm going to Demo Day (PGA Merchandise Show) at the end of the month, so I will test the glove out there.  We are also playing that Friday so I'll have great chance  to test the glove out in Orlando!  I'll let you know what I think when I get back.

Thanks again!

Andy

•  

My sincere congratulations to our winners. They will probably enjoy the fruits of labor that went into the new design. Please let us know how you like the gloves.

•  

Congrats to the winners, I am starting to feel like the bad news bears of FJ contests! : )

•  

Well done winners! Please report on these as you use them.

•  

Congrats to all, enjoy yourself stylin' on the course in those SPIDR2s

•  

Congradulation winners - Hope the grass is green when the gloves arrive (and the temperature is warm).

Go Hokies

•  

Congrats to the winners.

Keep posting and enjoying the site

•  

Imagine my surprise when the email came that I won. I cannot wait to receive the glove and provide feedback on it. I am sure that it is a great glove and maybe a trusty back up to the Pure Touch Ltd.

•  

Congrats to the winners. With this weather, if you ever get to play golf again, let us know what you think of the gloves.

•  

Congrats to each of the winners.  Looking forward to the next contest.

•  

Can't wait to hear the reviews of the new glove.  Chris, What will the MSRP be on the SPIDR2?

•  

Congrats! As for all the losers—I appear to be in good company. ;o)

•  

Glad to see a couple of the winners are established members!  A special congratulations goes to you guys.  Looking forward to your feedback.