BE THE FIRST TO WEAR THE NEW SPIDR2 GLOVE FROM FOOTJOY

BE THE FIRST TO WEAR THE NEW SPIDR2 GLOVE FROM FOOTJOY

•  

Here's your chance to win the latest glove from FootJoy before they hit store shelves in February! Just reply to this post and we'll enter you in the random drawing. You can only enter once and you must be a U.S. resident. We'll pull four lucky winners on Friday January 8 who will receive a new SPIDR2 glove from FootJoy, the #1 glove in golf. Additional rules can be found here.

The all-new SPIDR2 glove provides maximum grip and maximum control with a progressive, high-tech design and several new distinct features throughout the glove. 

On the palm of the glove you'll find DTR Digital Tac Leather which provides maximum grip and control with the golf club as well as long-lasting durability. This is complemented by several performance materials and features on the back of the glove which provide a secure, consistent fit. FiberSof material which conforms to your hand and fingers for fantastic comfort and fit consistency each time you put the glove on. PowerNet mesh inserts along the base area of the thumb and across the back of the hand provide flexibility, breathability and improved fit.  Finally, one of the features you'll notice immediately is the Power-Locking Closure which ensures a secure, custom fit.

•  

will they be available for the lefty's? If so please count me in for the contest.

Shaun

•  

Chris,

Looks like FJ is coming out with another innovative product. I would love to be one of the lucky few to win this glove.

•  

Thanks for the chance for all the ambassadors count me in -  let's just hope it warms up enough to play and use a golf glove.

Looks like it's cold and snowy around most of the Ambassadors homes.

GO HOKIES -  Only 74 days till spring.

•  

Count me in for this contest.

• 73 points

Im In!

• 263 points

I'm a lefty

• 43 points

Would be awesome to win this, count me in.

• 43 points

Awesome new glove Count me in

• 45 points

Would Love to try out this new glove.

• 639 points

I'm always anxious to try out something new from Footjoy. Count me in.

•  

Looks like an interesting product. Interested to see how it stacks up against the PureTouch. Thanks for the contest

• 39 points

LOOKS AMAZING!  I'm in!

• 39 points

i would love to try this glove oout

i have never used any other glove other than FJ

• 44 points

Looks like an awesome new glove!