Pure Touch

Pure Touch

•  

grumpy830

I thought this thread was about pure touch gloves, lol. I guess you need a pure touch to catch those big bass. Eagle, enjoy your trip to Texas.

Hey Grumpy, I think I missed your getting to Ambassador. Congrats. Also, they said the PT glove was so good, and Kelly wished me good luck fishing down in Texas, I thought that I might just try wearing them for fishing. Who Knows, I just might open up a new market for FJ.

•  

Our rep was by this past Monday and showed us the Pure Touch gloves again.  I forgot how good these things feel.  We ordered a bunch for stock and im sure they will be good sellers.  I love the packaging too, a real attention grabber.

•  

Eagle, only problem is that you would only be able to wear one glove as they do not make a lefty version! :) Have a great trip.

•  

The packaging is great, I enjoy the soft, smooth feel of it, a lot of like the glove.  Makes you think you have a top of the line product before you even get it out of the package.

• 1166 points

I wish they would sell these gloves in retail stores but looking to hopefully order some online

• 2941 points

Been wearing the PTL's a month or two now. Awesome glove. I seem to hover between M, M/L and L with some manufacturers gloves but the fit on these (so far) has been spot on every time.

Expensive, but worth every penny.

•  

They are a little higher than your average glove but then again they are limited aren't they?!

•  

Got down here to Texas on Monday and out on the course Tuesday. Wore the PTL for the first time and now am hooked. Man, that is some glove. The extra expense is more than justified by the feel and touch of the glove. I definitely will   be using this glove unless weather conditions dictate another choice, and then it is just another FJ glove for me.

•  

never tried them but they sound nice

•  

Eagle, glad to hear you liked the glove.  How's the golf/bass fishing going?  Have you tried the PTL with the rod yet?! =)

•  

No. haven't  tried the glove while fishing. It is reserved for Golf Only. Weather here in 80s during the day and low 50s at night. Just finished a round today and it was one of my best to date. Fishing is good, but size of bass has been small so far. Nothing to write home about. Will let you know if we start catching big ones. One thing going on down here, the guys are catching crappies that weigh 1 to 2 pounds. I have never seen that kind of size before.

•  

I go to a farm pond just south of the city where they have crappie and black crappie that are about the same in weight and about 16 inches long.  They are HUGE.  Unlike most crappie you catch, they put up a fight and don't just float to the top because they are too tired LOL

If you catch any winners, make sure you take a photo or two for us.  Best of luck, have fun and be safe.