Pure Touch

Pure Touch

•  

Just ordered  a three pack. Will let you know how I like them. From everyones comments so far, I hope to have the same results. Looking forward to giving them a workout.

•  

I am sure that you will like them. I have been playing one for the last 7 rounds and it is a great feeling glove.

•  

Rick... does this mean the Titleist is being shelved for you? 

The PTL is by far the best glove I have used to date.  Glad you found some to order Eagle, you won't be disappointed.

•  

OK, I just recd my first Puretouch Glove in the mail and it feels silky smooth and fits great.  I cannot wait to use it this week...

•  

Eric, with the sheer number of gloves that I use in a year I don't think that I will make the change completely just yet. I go through almost 3 dozen gloves a year and that will get a bit expensive if I move to the PTL glove from the Titleist Perma-Tech.

As great a glove as it is, I am trying to figure out how to justify the added expense.

•  

The expense certainly is a factor, but I've used a couple PTLs now, compared to StaSof and the Titlesist PermaSoft, it's lasted longer, so from an expense standpoint, seems to be a wash for me.  I'm going to PTL permanently.  Eagle, I'm sure you'll love them.  The fit is incredible.

•  

I agree that the fit and feel of this glove is incredible. I seem to get the same number of rounds from this as I do my current glove and it is more than twice the cost. If they were closer in cost, it would be an easy decision, but with the difference being as much as it is I need to really think about it.

•  

eagle3

Just ordered  a three pack. Will let you know how I like them. From everyones comments so far, I hope to have the same results. Looking forward to giving them a workout.

Had the club pro order them for me and they are here. Now the darn weather has turned cold. Had snow this AM but all gone now and temp is 41 degrees as I write this. Also wind chill has us down to about 35. A little too cold for me. Definitely will be trying them in a few weeks if everything goes right as we plan on leaving around the 18th of the month. Just need to get a few Dr. appts. in and then if all clear, will leave. Let all know about gloves and warm weather.

•  

Where you headed on the 18th?

•  

EMKelly0106

Where you headed on the 18th?

Down below Laredo. Little town called Zapata about 40 minutes south of Laredo. Right on border by Falcon Lake which is the dammed up Rio Grande river. Best bass fishing in US according to Bass Masters. They set new world record 2 years ago recording over 130 lbs. bass caught in 4 day tournament. No 18 hole course, but a nice 9 hole that offers some challenges. Will be leaving around the 18th of this month. Intend to get a lot of golf in this year and join one one of the leagues there.

•  

Enjoy the trip.....oh to be able to just play golf all winter.

•  

Sounds like a great time.  If you catch one of those giant bass, make sure to post a photo or two! 

Have fun and stay warm.

•  

EMKelly0106

Sounds like a great time.  If you catch one of those giant bass, make sure to post a photo or two! 

Have fun and stay warm.

Will do. Biggest one so far is 5.5 lbs. Partner I was with had me beat at 8.6 lbs.

•  

I thought this thread was about pure touch gloves, lol. I guess you need a pure touch to catch those big bass. Eagle, enjoy your trip to Texas.

•  

Obviously the PTL would increase the number of fish caught if he used it.  It would highten his feel in the rod/bait so he could set the hook at the littlest of nibbles, I thought this was common sense!  LOL