Just how limited IS the PureTouch?

Just how limited IS the PureTouch?

•  

Maybe Mike or Chris can chime in here for us.....I'm thinking some other guys have considered this.

I'm the type of player that once I settle on what I like, I tend to stick with it.  I grabbed a couple of PTLs from GolfLocker and I absolutely love the glove - I already prefer it to the StaSof.  My question is, when does the supply run out??

I don't like to change any equipment often, and if they are actually going to run out (and if it's possible that they run out in a year or less), then I would probably stick with the StaSof and just not mess with the permanent switch to the PTL.

Anyone have any insight?

•  

Hi Welch,

Due to the material and manufacturing process, PureTouch is limited in the number that can be produced. Therefore, distribution is limited but there are no plans right now to end production. These have been very well received in the market so we hope to have them for you for a long time!

Hope this helps.

Chris

•  

Thanks so much Chris....that clears it up - sounds like as of right now, there's no end insight for the production run, just limitations on the speed with which they can be produced.

•  

I am always open to a new glove, I have no problem switching to a better product.  I will play the PTL through the winter and see if it will be in the bag come tournament time.  Will probably kick the SciFlex out for now.

•  

Chris Garrett

Hi Welch,

Due to the material and manufacturing process, PureTouch is limited in the number that can be produced. Therefore, distribution is limited but there are no plans right now to end production. These have been very well received in the market so we hope to have them for you for a long time!

Hope this helps.

Chris

I haven't gotten one yet, but glad to hear they are not planning anything to cut production. Hope to have at least one by the 5th of Oct.

•  

i just ordered one to do a comparison between my Titleist Player Glove and the Pure Touch...should be interesting to feel the difference and see how they performance independent of one another...

•  

Please come back and let us all know how the PureTouch performed. I think you'll notice some very clear differences. Enjoy!

•  

Chris Garrett

Hi Welch,

Hope this helps.

Chris

Chris,

Since they have been very well recieved so far has there been any thought into making them for the lefty golfers? Would love the chance to try one out.

Shaun