Fathers day gift

Fathers day gift

• 2785 points

My son bought me 4 gloves for as a Fathers day present. He knows I am a FJ / Titleist nut so he bought me 2 FJ StaCool gloves and 2 Titleist Perma soft gloves.

He asked me if Titlesist and FJ are owned by the same parent company are they basically the same gloves ? I told him I am sure there some differences but both companies are they best at what they do  that is why I love both . So when ever you don't know what to get me these gloves are just the thing .  He is learning !

•  

Well played...

•  

Gives him some options… If one is not available, there's always the other.  Now you just have to up his game to the PTL and the Players.

• 934 points

Smarrt son, smart dad!
    • 1418 points

Ya you can't go wrong with either!!!

• 2721 points

Obviously you are training him right. Now you just have to get your wife  thinking about getting you new Titleist sticks.

• 1716 points

I wouldn't be upset with either. It's funny but I have always preferred FJ but like Titleist as well.

• 4931 points

Smart kid. Obviously he takes after his dad.

• 2785 points

Zacho,

Just last November I was fitted for and purchase a set  of AP1 714 irons with the wife's blessing so we are covered on that end.

Gonna lie in the weeds for a while , gonna be in the market for a new Scotty Putter by years end so.....

• 4201 points

Well done by your kiddo :)