Cadet Sizes

Cadet Sizes

• 8 points

Im struggling to find a medium sized cadet glove. Can anyone steer me in the correct direction. Thanks

•  

Graham,

Are you right or left handed?  If you are right handed you should have no issues finding a Cadet Medium glove in most Pro Shops or Sporting Goods stores.

•  

I have had good success with GolfLocker.com in finding all things FootJoy.

• 8 points

Im from the United Kingdom, shipping charges seem very high on golf locker.com but thanks

• 1858 points

I am certain that your course pro could order them. I checked some UK based sites and found some. OBTY, I found an item I wanted on a UK site however,  the shipping to the states was high, so I guess that works both ways.

•  

GrahamS_8
    Im from the United Kingdom, shipping charges seem very high on golf locker.com but thanks

Sounds to me as if the UK is the issue, Graham.  I wear Cadet Mdm glove and have no difficulty finding them at most green grass shops and big box golf stores.  They are not, however, usually available in department store or general big box stores like Wal-Mart.  Your local course/pro shop should be able to get you Cadet M gloves from the UK FJ distributor.

•  

Give this link a try...

www.footjoy.co.uk/.../default.aspx