Why do you wear a FJ glove? Tell us why and you can win!

Why do you wear a FJ glove? Tell us why and you can win!

•  

Tar Heel

Mondo
    I wear FJ because of the quality that goes into the production.  I don't see FJ gloves having the seams come apart, I don't see FJ gloves wearing in the palms as quickly as others and I don't see others have the customer service FJ does.

I hear you are extra tough on the palms of your gloves due to excessive grip pressure. So stop it.....

I'm surprised they make a glove small enough for Mondo. :-)

•  

Very simple - the FJ glove is the best on the market for feel, durability, and style.  You cannot go wrong with any one in the line.  You know that you are getting a quality product with the FJ glove.  I have played different gloves under different conditions and the one consistent theme - they perform in the conditions that they are intended.  

•  

A rock solid grip on the club is essential to produce a solid golf shot. Footjoy gloves offer the most consistent sizing and "tack" available, insuring me of a solid grip. When I wear a Footjoy golf glove, I NEVER have to worry about my grip on the club.

•  

I wear FJ gloves because nothing else makes me feel as connected to my clubs.  Soft, durable, sufficiently tacky, the StaSof has been my go-to glove for years.

•  

PTL for the PTL

•  

I have been wearing Sta Sof for so long I can't even look at a new model.  I also keep a pair of rain grip gloves in my bag, but usually just use the Sta Sof anyway.  Great grip, feel one with the club.  Why Foot Joy? Who else makes golf gloves?

•  

It's just the best.......that simple!!!

•  

The Footjoy glove is the best fit for me and works great :)

• 1567 points

I wear the pure touch because nothing else come close to delivering the exceptional feel and comfort.

•  
    FJ gloves provide a consistent fit and excellent quality and durability. I was extremely happy with the StaSoft glove and had excellent results. Then I discovered the Pure Touch gloves and found that FJ was able to kick it up a notch again. Don't think it can get any better!
  •  
    I know I don't qualify, but I'm going to tell you why I wear an FJ glove any way. I've made a quick list of reasons: 1. Colour 2. Good quality material 3. Colour 4. Fit nicely to give you gripping confidence 5. Colour 6. Very durable 7. Colour 8. Good customer service should there be a problem 9. Colour 10. They last well even after being washed. Ohh and I should also mention the colour. The grape spectrum matches the purple accents on my my joys as does the red one and the lime green. The other gloves in the FJ range are all great but I'm in love with the Spectrum range. You asked: just saying!!
    • 1676 points

I wear the FJ SciFlex model due to it being the best fit of any glove I have ever tried before.  I looked long and hard before FJ started with cadet sizes and I always had to get gloves larger than what I needed.  now I have the exact size I need and have several in my bag ready to go.  And with SciFlex I have multiple color options to choose from.  And I think it is the best fitting glove out there.

•  
    After many months of learning golf as a beginner, I blistered my left hand. My dad gave me my first golf glove, a FootJoy glove that fits like a skin layer. Still to date, my left hand takes the most beating than my right hand. FootJoy stuck with me as there were no other that we recognize or regard as a "golf glove".

StaSof has always been a fabulous glove and will always be! But, GTxtreme will outlast any golf glove out there!
    • 387 points

I use StaSof gloves in black or white almost exclusively now. Beyond the givens of durability and feel, FJ's quality control ensures that fit and finish will be consistent throughout. Every StaSof I put on is essential the same glove. Same fit, same feel and same performance in play where it matters most.

• 5161 points

Quality, Variety, FJ is my one stop shop for golfing apparel and shoes.