FJ Pure Touch Limited

FJ Pure Touch Limited

•  

What a wonderful feelin' glove.  "Experience the pure feel"....no truer words were ever spoken......I think this glove could spoil my golf debit card....beautimus glove.....  :-)

•  

I just put a hole in mine.  Even though I have other new gloves, I think I have get another one.  I'm spoiled now.

• 2276 points

Awesome looking glove Chuck, and I'm going to be looking for them in the stores.  

•  

Plenty of threads about this.  But no better glove on the market.

TT

• 619 points

Where can you buys these gloves?  Having hard time finding them...

•  

I finally used the PTL glove they gave me at the FJA visit in 2012. It does feel great I still prefer the SCiFlex and StaSof.

•  

yopper
    Where can you buys these gloves?  Having hard time finding them...

You can mainly find them at high end golf shops and courses, they are not an every door kind of product.  It is limited because the skins used to make the glove are at the absolute top of the pyramid in terms of quality.  To me, there is no glove that can compare!

•  

After the first one I tried,  I have not used anything else since.

• 619 points

Thanks for info... I live in Western Canada and am having a hard time finding them... I will keep hunting.

• 3506 points

yopper
    Thanks for info... I live in Western Canada and am having a hard time finding them... I will keep hunting.

As always, your local golf pro/retailer can special order from FJ... just a thought

• 619 points

Good idea -- will try that!!!

• 755 points

Best Glove I have ever played with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•  

Agreed, Tim and I may be the two biggest supports of the PTL.

• 886 points

Piling on....couldn't imagine using a different glove.  These are the absolute best.

• 11 points

these gloves really are something amazing. I love the spectrum as well but nothing compares to the pure touch. it is like the royalty of golf gloves