Spectrum

Spectrum

• 789 points

When is the new Spectrum glove available?  Looks like you can order them already on some retail sites and I don't see them at all on the FJ site.  Thank you.  The colors look awesome! Ready to order a few...

•  

They are available now.  We do not stock them in house however, they are all custom/made to order so the ordering process is a bit different than our standard gloves.    

If you visit your local pro he can order quarter dozen packs for you (same size and color).  There is also a 6 week lead time.  You cannot order, for instance, one lime CM, a red XL, and a orange ML.  

Some courses and retailers will stock them allowing you to buy singles.

•  

Ordered mine at tgw.com. They are also available at golflocker.com....

• 3506 points

Tar Heel
    Ordered mine at tgw.com. They are also available at golflocker.com....

Please let us know how these compare to your GFore gloves. I haven't tried the GFore's out yet and I recall you being a fan of those. Would love to compare them myself one day... when we thaw out in Rhode Island.

Also, I assume you went with that Tar Heel Blue?!

•  

I'm also a GFore wearing (especially because of the color).  The GFore gloves are premium - very much like the FJ Pure Touch.  From what I've seen - the Spectrum will be similar to the StaSoft in the palm with a synthetic type back (the color part).    I guess I'll know in 5 or 6 weeks -  just ordered 3 Orange, 3 Taupe, and 3 Grape Purple through my local pro and FJ rep.  We thawed out enough today to get our back nine open.

•  

Waiting anxiously for the FJC reviews!

Devin understand these are available for limited time only ... any idea of how long it is meant to run or is it totally dependent on response to the release?

•  

CROCMAN
    Waiting anxiously for the FJC reviews!

Devin understand these are available for limited time only ... any idea of how long it is meant to run or is it totally dependent on response to the release?

Crocman, the FJ Spectrum is Not a limited release at all. If we run out of a color, it will depend on how popular that color was if we keep it in the line.  If anything, we would be looking to add colors to the line!

If a color is not doing as well, we will likely wait until the material is depleted than re-release a new shade.

•  

Sorry, I am behind on this topic but do we order these via our normal pro shop or some other avenue?

• 3506 points

Chris92009
    Sorry, I am behind on this topic but do we order these via our normal pro shop or some other avenue?

You would order the same way as any other FJ glove. Your local pro would be able to place a special order through his account with FJ. Slightly longer lead time on these bad boys... Definitely worth that wait!

•  

They are at TGW.com and Golf Locker. Or order them at your local golf retailer.

•  

Chris -  minimum order for local pro would be 3 pair of the same size and color.  I just placed an order for Orange, Taupe, and Grape versions (should save on some shipping costs).

Might do another order after those come in if you are interested.  (have sold red and blue in medium for another person but going to order those in March or April).

delivery time is 5 to 6 weeks (these are kind off MyJoys for golf gloves).

•  

Boy I wish I wore a glove.... All my gloves from the FJAI are just sitting in the cabinet!

•  

The word I am getting today from TGW is that the gloves are delayed and won't arrive in their warehouse until 2-15. There was an expressed caveat that the manufacturer reserves the right to delay, and it's not TGW's problem....

Will let folks know when they arrive.

•  

TNT009
    Boy I wish I wore a glove.... All my gloves from the FJAI are just sitting in the cabinet!

I don't know how you can't! I was hitting balls in our Brockton simulator without one, 4 irons about 200.  Put one on was consistently 215 with a slight draw.

•  

Yeah -  I ordered one from TGW just to get my hands on it - found out the same thing (shipping date 2.15) -  my friends in Myrtle haven't seen any down that way either.