New FJ Gloves

New FJ Gloves

•  

Just got an email from TGW about a new line of FJ Gloves in colors.  Awesome.    

New! 2014 FootJoy Spectrum Gloves

• 2422 points

Haven't received the email yet.  Definitely cool.  It'd be cool if they made them for juniors too.  My son would love a green one.

• 4670 points

Saw their facebook post.  Seems that people's requests for color matching was filled :)

•  

Will be interesting to see one of these in person -  looks somewhat like a Stasoft but in color.

I can see Randy rocking a few of those Light Blue Ones - and that Orange looks exciting.

•  

Could not have said it better myself.  The orange really stands out and I like that violet as well.  I too want to see these in person and to try them on.  

•  

Saw them two years ago it Shoe Box and they're finally here... Better pics on FaceBook..

•  

saw on FB too.  If they are basically colored StaSof then I'm IN!

•  

Is the backing synthetic or leather? It doesn't matter - the SciFlex has a synthetic back and it's awesome!

•  

Saw these a couple of years ago and I was wondering if they would decide to release them.  Great addition to the FJ line.  Another example of FJ listening to their customers and adjusting to what is being requested.

•  

Ordering!

Light Blue, Yellow, Red, Lavender.....

•  

Don't jump so fast - my friend -  these might come in a box with all colors.  Someone might be able to get them for you.

• 1735 points

I saw an email at work about these.  I will for sure be adding some color to my collection to go along with the new clothing I am ordering.  A very good call by FJ to offer this up, as it sets them that much higher above the competition.

• 2877 points

Ok with the new colored gloves what is the guideline for matching-- do you color match  your shoe color (or accent color in shoes), your shirt?  FJ fashionistas what say you?  

•  

fredcloss
    Is the backing synthetic or leather? It doesn't matter - the SciFlex has a synthetic back and it's awesome!

The backing is a color fast synthetic material to prevent the color from bleeding or fading.  The palm material is a cabretta leather similar to that found in the Players glove.

•  

I need to order 2 in ea color.  I always buy 2 pr of socks at a time just in case a lose one. It can be challenging to always coordinate shirts and shoes. Gloves make it easier to coordinate a smaller piece instead of big pieces.