FJ Custom Gloves

FJ Custom Gloves

• 1628 points

I am really starting to like the newer FJ Custom Gloves...these have Footjoy printed a few times on the velcro of the glove... I actually prefer this glove over anything but the Pure Touch Ltd... has anyone else felt the same?

• 3308 points

Which ones are these? Just looked at the FJ site and I dont see a glove that matches your description.

•  

Are you referring to the custom Q-Mark gloves?  Could you post pictures because I to am a little lost on this one?

•  

These sound like really cool gloves and would love to see them myself.....cz

• 1763 points

Curious to see and test these new FJ Custom Gloves as well.

• 4203 points

Are there customizable gloves available?

• 1628 points

Here you guys are........

• 1362 points

Alright, how do I order?

•  

Ok, I thought you were talking about that glove.  It is definitely a solid feeling glove, but from a material standpoint StaSof and PureTouch will give you a little more feel and performance.  

•  

JosephR
    Alright, how do I order?

These are available at premier accounts like Torrey Pines and Pinehurst.   You will not find them in any big box retailer.

• 1763 points

Nice Adam....looks elegantly beautiful. Keep us posted on how they hold up after a round or two.

• 1763 points

Thanks for the tip Devin, I'll be in Sand Diego for a tournament tomorrow so I'll pop into Torrey Pines for a look and feel. TGIF!

• 1628 points

I will be at Torrey in December... Cant wait to stock up on them out there!!!!

I got my first one at Metedeconk and then 3 at Pinehurst.... maybe 3 more at Torrey!!!

• 1628 points

I have used my Metedeconk on and one of the Pinehurst ones for multiple rounds already...similar wear to a StaSoft or Pure Touch

•  

Thanks for the inormation.....cz  : )