My PTL experience

My PTL experience

• 4381 points

So I won a PTL as part of a contest here at the FJC (to go along with a pair of Dryjoy Tours).

I had six rounds of golf over 4 days in Michigan a few weekends back and figured I'd put the PTL through its paces since im a Sciflex guy.

I LOVE the fit and feel of the glove.  As soon as I put it on I knew I was in love.  I get great contact with my grips and had no slipping or any times where I felt that I had hold on any tighter.

The ONLY drawback that I've run into is that I've already worn through the glove on my ring finger.  My wedding ring has managed to cause three tiny holes to show up.

My wedding ring is a simple tungsten carbide ring with no stones/gems in it.  The wear is at the contact point where my ring would touch my grip.

The Sciflex's that I wear never have wear in that spot so this was new to me.  Just something to keep in mind if you wear a wedding ring and a softer glove

•  

Have never had a pair of any of my footjoy gloves wear as you have described.  Never worn the PTL.  Interesting point to watch out for.  Thanks for the information.  cz  

•  

Isn't PTL (praise the lord) a church organization run by Jim Baker.... LOL; You have to be older to get this one... :)

• 1362 points

The Pure Touch Limited feels like heaven :)

•  

You ever try the foam tape over the ring or even a band aide!   Ptl are to expensive to trash and I don't even wear gloves!

•  

Take the ring off, better yet don't get married

•  

bholley

Dare I say it ... you had to know it was coming TIM ...

Keep the PTL and lose the wife (or without being that drastic ... take off the weeding ring at least)!

•  

On a serious note, the Pure Touch Limited is a great glove...fits better than the Titleist Players but has all the same thin material feel...

• 2756 points

Chris92009
    On a serious note, the Pure Touch Limited is a great glove...fits better than the Titleist Players but has all the same thin material feel...

Yeah PTL is the glove of choice for me.  Unmatched comfort and superior performance.  It's a great product.

• 4381 points

bholley

I didn't learn the first time!  This is my 2nd :)

Chris92009

Yeah I REALLY love the feel.  Since it wears faster I probably won't use many other than this one and I'll stick with the SciFlex that I love.  But if money was no object I'd get my hands on as many of these as I could, wear be ***!