Golf Digest Hot List

Golf Digest Hot List

•  

Sept 2013 Golf Digest came out with it's golf glove  Hot List . FJ came in 2 to 5, out of the top 10, on the Gold list.

• 4131 points

FJ Gloves are at the top of my Hot List. I have tried every other company. They fit, look, wear, and smell better

•  

grumpy830
    Sept 2013 Golf Digest came out with it's golf glove  Hot List . FJ came in 2 to 5, out of the top 10, on the Gold list.

Not true on the 2-5... Its alphabetical order. Hard to find a glove ahead of any of the the FJ lineup!

•  

MarkWDallasTx
    FJ Gloves are at the top of my Hot List. I have tried every other company. They fit, look, wear, and smell better

Have not really tried many others.  If am given a glove at a tournament that is not a FJ, will try to trade it in for FJ.....will try others but have not found any that compare and last as well.....do not go out of my way to try them.....why fix something that is not broken.....FY has always been at the tops of my hot list......cz  : )

• 2781 points

Not a big surprise for the #1 Glove in Golf.

•  

Love it ! Currently playing the Staysof which is on the gold list :) The best gloves in golf.

• 2377 points

Stasof are a great glove and due to a recent Golf Channel piece on fitting I realized I have probably been wearing a wrong size.  Was M cadet and they explained cadet was wider in palm area than regular.  Now I switched to standard M size.  

•  

Pony
    Stasof are a great glove and due to a recent Golf Channel piece on fitting I realized I have probably been wearing a wrong size.  Was M cadet and they explained cadet was wider in palm area than regular.  Now I switched to standard M size.

All this time I though that the cadet had shorter fingers.....they appeared to fit that way.......guess I need to go with the standard size or at least check it ou......interesting information.......thanks........cz  

•  

ChuckZ
    PonyStasof are a great glove and due to a recent Golf Channel piece on fitting I realized I have probably been wearing a wrong size.  Was M cadet and they explained cadet was wider in palm area than regular.  Now I switched to standard M size.

All this time I though that the cadet had shorter fingers.....they appeared to fit that way.......guess I need to go with the standard size or at least check it ou......interesting information.......thanks........cz

Check out FootJoy's Facebook page... There is a glove fitting video on there!