Anyone had any problems with the gtxtreme glove?

Anyone had any problems with the gtxtreme glove?

• 211 points

I would like to buy one but don't want to waste the money if it's not a good product.

• 819 points

I have tried one on and it felt great.  Never put it in play though, so I can't vouch for durability.  I have never met a FJ product that wasn't a great product though.

• 1690 points

I have used it in play and it held up pretty well for a while.  After five rounds I did notice the web like covering started to tear and come off.  Overall a good glove for the lower cost, but I have moved to the SciFlex glove and will not switch away from it.  Good luck, hope you like the GTXtreme.

• 3506 points

Broc55
    I have tried one on and it felt great.  Never put it in play though, so I can't vouch for durability.  I have never met a FJ product that wasn't a great product though.

The durability on the GTX is not an issue whatsoever. The last thing one needs to worry about is wasting money on a very high-quality product. I personally haven't gamed one yet but can speak highly on the durability. Give it a go!

• 819 points

Just picked one up at lunch.  Will provide an update after I have a few rounds in with it.

•  

I have nothing but success with glove...

• 538 points

I have played 12 rds with this glove so far and I am extremely happy with it. No holes in it and will look to buy another when its needed.

• 3066 points

Broc, I haven't tried the GTX yet and am looking forward to your review.

•  

That's the glove I play and I am happy with it overall. I made a pretty extensive review on a post in the gloves section a while ago.

•  

It is my favorite FJ glove.  I have used mine for probably 20-30 rounds and it is still in great shape.  I have noticed a little wear in the palm, but I think it is due to the way I grip the club rather than the way it is manufactured.  I highly recommend it.

• 819 points

my GTX only has two wounds on it, but I have to say it is amazing.  Great feel in all of the major contact areas with the club.  It definitely creates the connected feeling, without need for excessive pressure.  I also like the ball marker feature because the firm feel is an immediate indicator when my wrists aren't flat.  I am definitely picking up several more to add to the rotation.  

• 3548 points

I have played several rounds with the GTX and the durability is fine. I'm playing the StaSoft as we speak but, once I run out of those I plan to go back to the GTX. BTW...I've never owned a FJ product that wasn't great quality!

• 1933 points

I have been playing my every day rounds with it and haven't had a problem.

•  

markelly82
    I would like to buy one but don't want to waste the money if it's not a good product.

MARKELLY82,,,,,,,,IF IT SAYS FOOTJOY YOU ARE GUARANTEED IT IS QUALITY.

I'VE BEEN AN ACUSHNET FAN FOR 60+ YEARS,,,ONLY THE BEST.

• 749 points

Excellent Glove