COLOURED GLOVES

COLOURED GLOVES

•  

When I first started playing golf back in the late 70s and early 80s coloured golf gloves were a big fashion statement.

If FJ made coloured golf gloves (an additional FJ option perhaps) would you wear them.

Know Charlie Hoffman is partial to the green but not alot of others around.

I just think it would be pretty cool to have the option of additional colours other than the standard white and was wondering whether you felt the same.

•  

Not sure I would switch over to a color, but I do like Charlie's style.  He marches to the beat of his own drum.

•  

If FootJoy had colored options I would be there - there are some companies that offer color gloves out there (some pricey but very good quality).

• 1466 points

I think I would stick with the all white, but I could see some cool options

•  

Croc

This has been a topic off and on the past 4 years. Titleist has had colored trim on gloves for a while, but mostly for right handed players. The retailers are a pain in that they don't like to carry "so many items."

As Hokie says, there are companies who specialize in colored products, and I have gone to them for many choices. They are pricey ($35 per glove) but they wear incredibly. I have some from earlier this year and they still look like new. And the color choices are crazy!

•  

Not sure I would switch to a glove that was completely red, blue, etc.  But, I do like the FJ SciFlex glove that has some color.

•  

Patience.........

• 15 points

I just sent a message to FootJoy customer service about the fact that they advertise different color gloves in the Sci Flex series of gloves that are offered. I can only find the standard white glove with black accents or the white with blue. ***'s is the only place I can find them but they never have my size. I do want to wear some of the other colors but no one seems to carry them. What is one to do if you cannot buy directly from footjoy?

• 15 points

I would still wear the white however with some splash of colorY ) ***s) like the sci flex series. But retailers do not seem to carry them.

• 3718 points

I'd definitely wear colored FJ gloves.  It wouldn't be everytime I played, but I'd definitely be down (maybe a "myjoys" type option so that you can change the FJ logo to something else or something like that).

•  

rascone - try golflocker.com.  They have most, if not all, of the colors for the SciFlex.

•  

rascone
    I just sent a message to FootJoy customer service about the fact that they advertise different color gloves in the Sci Flex series of gloves that are offered. I can only find the standard white glove with black accents or the white with blue. ***'s is the only place I can find them but they never have my size. I do want to wear some of the other colors but no one seems to carry them. What is one to do if you cannot buy directly from footjoy?

They are still fairly new and may have not hit there full stride in green grass and big box national accounts.  I am certain online retailers will have them available, I cannot point you to one or the other but I am certain the guys in here will point you in the right direction.

•  

rascone

Be patient rascone, look online and in different retailers and you will eventually find some as the SCIFLEX are pretty cool with the splash of colour and FJ seem to tweak the colours with each new model of the glove.

Oh ... and welcome to the FJ community.

•  

I still play with a Black FJ Sta-Sof Glove!  It is a great look with Black Hat, Belt and Shoes!

•  

I still play with a Black FJ Sta-Sof Glove!  It is a great look with Black Hat, Belt and Shoes!