Which glove is the closest to the Titleist Player's glove?

Which glove is the closest to the Titleist Player's glove?

• 1096 points

I was just wondering which FJ glove is the most similar to the Titleist Players glove. Can anyone give me an idea? I haven't worn any other brand in quite some time.

• 3500 points

Solid question and FJ offers 2 gloves really that are "similar". The most popular option would be the StaSof. The Players glove is slightly thinner in feel than the StaSof but both are full cabretta leather gloves. I am sure the real glove experts would suggest that they are 2 different gloves, which they are, but the common golfer would consider them in the same glove family.

The other option (and closer comparison in my opinion) is the Pure Touch Limited. This is the softest and highest performing glove on the market I believe. The leather quality in the PTL is unmatched. Where the PTL and Players glove draw the most similarities is the feel and suppleness of the leathers. Both are also all top grade leather.

You cannot go wrong eith either one. If you are looking for the closest match, go PTL. If you are looking for the #1 glove on Tour, and the easier one to find in all shops/stores, go StaSof.

You will NOT be disappointed in either one my friend.

•  

I agree the PTL is the closest match...the key attribute of the Titleist Players Glove is the very thin leather that the glove provides almost like wearing nothing at all...that being the said the PTL is perfect.  I think you will like the PTL better since it feels more like a custom glove to me vs. a mass produced glove on the Titleist end.  Both are great gloves I just prefer the PTL.

• 1466 points

I play with all three (Players, PTL, StaSof) and from my experience the PTL is the softest and my favorite but my golf pride grips chew them up too quickly, Players are almost as soft and last longer but the StaSof are pretty close in softness and feel but last much longer, almost twice as much for me!

• 1096 points

Thanks guys! I really like the fit and feel of the PTL but I was a little hesitant because of the price. I may just bite the bullet and give it a shot. Gloves seem to last a little longer when you only play once every couple of weeks.

• 1096 points

Thanks guys! I really like the fit and feel of the PTL but I was a little hesitant because of the price. I may just bite the bullet and give it a shot. Gloves seem to last a little longer when you only play once every couple of weeks.

• 1096 points

• 1096 points