Foot Joy gloves in Olympia, Washington?

Foot Joy gloves in Olympia, Washington?

• 366 points

Since Golf USA went out of business here in Lacey, WA. I am looking for somewhere else who sells the Foot Joy gloves here in the Olympia area, I don’t mind buying at the golf course pro shop for things I need expert help with but I already know my size and what style I like. To anybody in the Olympia area, where are you getting your gloves now?

•  

Just buy them ONLINE. You already know your size and style, you could find a deal.

•  

RANDYWILDMAN
    Just buy them ONLINE. You already know your size and style, you could find a deal.

Good tip Randy!

I buy all most of my gloves online mebyrne57 because even with exorbitant shipping costs to Australia (yeah, I know it is a long way  away) it still works out much cheaper if I buy from the States rather than at my local golf stores/pro shop.

So have a look online as there are heaps of specials out there.

•  

Great info Croc, from a guy miles away. Also don't forget once you know your style and size you can buy in bulk and get your gloves even cheaper. 3 and 6 packs are much cheaper then buying one at a time.

• 1466 points

Would recomend buying in bulk, I always buy boxes because I know that I will use them eventually and saves you money in the long run, also allows you to have an extra in the car, bag, locker and never having to buy one when you forget yours at home